Have you ever gone out commando?

have you ever thought fuck it, and just gone out without any underwear?

Most Helpful Girl

• Underwear is worn for a reason.

• yes, impose your "norms" (which never exist anyhow..) on us lololol..

• Meh? That's a great point, I should've thought of that. And your replies are bringing me back here, so stop.

• lolololol...

i only responded on your insistence i "post" how "you" think fit... lololol... and your initial haughty tone.. sorry, if you prejudge me, i do so in kind, i don't care either way...

What Girls Said 13

• It's not that much of a risqué thing to do lol. I do it quite often for one of the two reasons, my bottoms don't require me to wear underwear or it's laundry day and I have no underwear left. My boyfriend used to think I was super kinky, and I just let him believe that because it was better than me admitting to him than I'm too lazy to go to the laundromat lmao.

• I almost always go commando and braless. It feels great, besides I hate the pressure of underwear strings atached to my body.

• I was meeting my guy once and we planned to cook dinner together. I arrived in a short black sleeveless sundress. We hugged and kissed a bit.. He said he was starving just before that so it was kindof assume dinner was first on the list. When he kissed me he slid his hands down to touch my behind and soon as he discovered I was commando he said dinner may have to wait lol and so it did... ☺️

• No never, its too weird.

• ok...

expect the world to follow your prim and proper morals lololol... when you get older, you'll learn the world is a complex place..

• Look, I find it uncomfortable to not wear my panties but hey if others want to go commando then its up to them, I couldn't care less tbh. To each their own right?

• Erm... ok... you're insecure.. leave me please lol..

• No. Nobody wants to see me naked.

• so you don't wear clothes, ever?

or you're only responding so you can "read my soul" and try and out-better me? lololol..

• Every day basically

• No, but I've gone commando in my house before. I don't mind it.

• No, thanks. Never. Just no. 😕

• Panties? Many times a lol. I usually wear a bra tho unless I'm wearing something really heavy and baggy.

• Never ever

• No, I don't like the feeling

• Yes I have:P but not that often

• Yeah I have. But once I just forgot that I wasn't wearing underwear. Tbh it feels kind of weird

What Guys Said 10

• Under to the communal shower.

• no it feels uncomfortable

• Only if I'm just making a quick trip to the store or all of my underwear is dirty.

• Yep. Not a good idea when you're below freezing outside xD

• Yes, and the chafing was not pleasant at all!

• No, it's uncomfortable without underwear. But I've gone outside wearing swimsuit under shorts

• Yup, several times before.

• Nope!! afraid of getting caught in my zipper

• No. Too vulnerable.

• All the time