Girls, do you like sports bras or lingerie better?

I'm not sure if there's a certain word for "lingerie" bras or not but I do know there's a difference between sports bras and "lingerie" bras. Which do you like better though?

Updates:
Remember I'm not asking where you wear which, I'm asking which you like better

0|0
86|4

Most Helpful Girl

• If I'm at the gym or just around home, I wear sports bras (not the ones that squash everything down), they actually look a lot like normal bras. If I'm going out somewhere I'll wear 'lingerie bras'.

5|1
    0|0
    • What do you wear out, like in terms of clothing?

• Show All
    • When u said bras that squish everything are you talking about the onesee that are ment to be worn by it's self like with out a shirt.

• Well you can wear them without a shirt, but yes, those; they basically try and stick your boobs as closeto your body as possible and provide very little support.

What Girls Said 85

• A sports bra is awful. Just awful. It squishes everything down flat and there's no support. I strongly prefer regular bras.

8|0
    3|0
  • Lingerie. Sports bras offer greater support - obviously - and I love them for that, but they mush my breasts too much and with a normal bra - a preeeeetty bra - I just feel sexier and more free. =)

3|0
    0|0
  • I wear a sports bra when I run or play softball or under workout clothing. I wear a regular bra under t shirts, shirts, blouses, or dresses. Sports bras fit tighter and get uncomfortable after while, not that bras in general are that comfortable after a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Each has their place and use. If your working out or doing physical activity a sports bra works better.

3|0
    0|0
  • I've never worn a sports bra, but I don't know if I'd like being smooshed flat. I like regular bras

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports bras are more comfortable in my opinion
    And there's less of a chance of being stabbed by an underwire

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't wear a bra most the time. Sports bras are slightly more comfortable than regular bras. I'd prefer a no wire soft bra though which is supportive and comfortable.

3|0
    0|0
    • Just sounds slutty

• How is not wearing a bra slutty? It's more comfortable. Do guys go without underwear because it's more comfortable? Gee! What a stereotypical ignorant comment

• go braless :D

0|1
    0|1
  • Sports bras are essential for gym/running, normal bras are essential for leaving the house in anything other than a very thick, heavy hoodie, but truth be told I hate wearing all form of bras, they hurt like hell by the end of the day and if I have a free day about the house, I will be freeboobing

0|0
    0|0
  • Comfort = sports bras (depending on the bra) They have no wires so yay!
    Show = Lingerie bras are cute and could be comfortable some are mostly for sexiness

I'd go with just a cute bra, so lingerie :D

1|0
    0|0
    • They make no under-wire bras, you know?

• Show All
    • This guy xD

• Sports bras are a girl 32JJ worst enemy...

• I'm a DD and a sports bra makes me look like a B cup. It's insane. Like others have said sports bras are good for physical activity but if you're just doing the normal day to day thing a normal bra is the way to go.

1|0
    0|0
    • But which one do you LIKE better?

• Normal ones of course. They look sexy and my boobs don't look smaller than they actually are. And they're more comfortable

• A regular bra. Sports bras are great obviously when working out or doing a lot of moving because it keeps your breasts in place. And if you went running in a regular bra it would be painful because your boobs are constantly jumping. Sometimes wearing a sports for long periods of time can make you feel constricted. That's my opinion anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports bra's majority of the time. Lingerie only if I'm wanting to tease my bf. Plus I have big boobs so sports bra's help them feel much better when they are sore.

0|1
    0|0
  • When im around the house i either go bra-less or a regular sports bra. If im going out i put on a bra that actually does work (supports. lift, complements my outfit depending on what im wearing)

0|0
    0|0
  • For the most part I've always worn regular bras but there was a short period of time in my early teens where I wore a sports bra but I didn't like it or feel comfortable and it gave me a heat raso in between my breasts so I stopped. Then when someone asked me why I wear regular ones I said that. And I've never experienced that with regular bras.

0|0
    0|0
    • Were you playing a sport when you wore sports bras?

• Show All
    • Isn't that a little, uncomfortable?

• It can make me a little embarassed. Like if I run which I hate, or with walking fast because my breasts bounce since they're big. And it's been hard to find a really good bra but I went with it whenever I walked fast or had to run

• I like lingerie bras if they fit properly. But I love my sports bras for just lounging. But I think I love lingerie more

0|0
    0|0
    • As I see you're a lingerie fanatic, guess it really does just depend on the girl, then, eh?

• Yup, it depends on the girl

• I wear regular bras when I'm going out, school, whatever. And sport bras when I'm at dance class. Then I don't wear a bra at home. All types of bras are uncomfortable to me. I mean when you're out you can't feel then but at home they're both really tight. So I don't really like either

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I prefer sports bras or just a regular bra. Lingerie is usually only on for a short time and sometimes isn't too comfy. I mainly wear a sports bra to go to the gym or on a walk & when chilling around at home.

0|1
    0|0
    • So def. a sports bra over a regular one?

• Yes! It all depends on the occasion. But honestly I could live in sports bras ( some of them even look like actual bras) but are so much more comfy. The straps on actual bras hurt me or are super annoying. I also have gotten irritation from wearing bras too much (by the armpit and bellow cleavage). Sports bras are the way to go!

• Depends on the bra and activity. My sports bras are really tight, because I need a lot of support and then it's not that comfy for wearing it too long. However, a normal bra is horrible for any sport, but more comfortable to wear the whole day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like lingerie better. I feel sexy and confident when I wear a good bra. Whenever I wear a sports bra I feel like too compressed. I only wear a sports bra when I work out.

0|0
    0|0
  • normally I wear like regular lingerie bras I guess, and I only really wear sports bras when I'm working out or something

0|0
    0|0
    • But which one do you LIKE better

• ohh sorry. no bra @ all is better and the most comfortable lmao !! but between the two I guess I like sports bras bc they like keep everything in place better lol. but I feel sexier in regular bras

• Sports bras aren't really that comfortable.

I just wear regular T-Shirt bras

2|0
    0|0
  • School, sports bra, because I train there a lot. Going out somewhere I wear normal bras, Or I don't know "lingerie". And at home, wear a tshirt, there's no need.

1|0
    0|0
    • Kind of slutty not to wear one, don't you think?

• Haha no, I'm in the privacy of my home, if you didn't wear a shirt at home would you count it as slutty? Yes guys can be slutty too.

• I prefer lingerie, but sometimes just normal bras like T-shirt bras are good for casual wear...
    Sports bras are generally a must for when I'm working out

0|0
    0|0
  • Sports bras are WAY more comfortable, but if i wanna look good, i'll wear a real bra. It just depends on how i wanna look/feel

1|1
    0|0
  • Honestly doesn't matter to me because I'm really flat chested so it doesn't feel any different. But I like the way regular lingerie looks so I'd go with that one instead, although I did wear sport bras quite frequently in middle school.

0|0
    0|0
  • I fucking hate sports bras unless i'm working out they are just not sexy and do nothing to support my breast

0|0
    0|0
  • I just like normal bras, I think. I tried wearing a sports bra once, and I actually found it really uncomfortable. It felt really constricting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sport bras, since I spend most of my time doing sports

0|1
    0|0
  • Sports bra unless it's a really well made bra.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 4

• All natural, the way God intended it to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter unless it's one of those silly bras that tries and push up your boobs. Girls that wear those are dying for attention and are fake..

0|0
    0|0
  • some girls do
    answermein

0|0
    2|0
  • i prefer hand bra, preferably with my hands.

www.nudecelebgalls.com/.../lucy-pinder-14.jpg

0|0
    1|0