Which of these outfits is sexier on a girl and is most likely to get attention?

1: Low-rise jeans and low cut tank top that shows some midriff and tennis shoes
2: Short skirt, revealing blouse and high heels
3: Cutoffs, tube top and flip flops

message me directly and I'll tell you my favorite.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• #1 for basic situations such as walking around, being active, everyday activities basically.
    #2 for special occasions such as dating, partying, dancing, and others of that nature.
    #3 is just boring and unattractive to me.

• The sexiest outfit is that where a girl doesn't need to try hard to be sexy, but is just attractive due to her confidence and presence and the clothing is just the package around her more intimate skin.

• I'd go with #2.
    This is my favorite outfit in the world on a woman. I can't tell you how hard it is not to get excited (if you know what I mean) when I see this. Sorry for the space.
    http:// i238. photobucket. com/albums/ff201/1337Beowulf/1901439_810225965711278_5933396954421798686_n_zpse436ce23. jpg

• We need to see what it looks like on you to give you what you're looking for.

but so far it sounds like #2 would do the trick

• The third one would work best on me, easily.

• Choice #1 and we love pics!

What Girls Said 3

• Most likely to get attention? 1
    Sexier? 2
    Best option? 2

• none of these sound very sexy unless you are in the bedroom than number 2

• These sound like something someone would think is sexy in the 90's. Whats wrong with a cute dress and heels? at least the way you're describing them these outfits sound a little trashy.

• I think thats esp true of #3, but I've known guys that love that explicitly say they love that, but I see quite a few short skirts these days, even in the workplace. Plus, I see a lotta tight jeans with belly showing - I think we're kind of close to the end of round 2 of this style.