Guys, how is this outfit for a date?

link

i don't want to look like I'm trying too hard, but I want to look classy but sexy too. I have long curly hair and am as thin as her.

does it look slutty or like I'm trying too hard? what do you think?

* it's the picture on the left, and I have the outfit, minus the sleeves

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's guy shorthand for slutty: a girl can wear either a really low-cut top OR a short skirt and still be classy, but if she does both we think she's a slut. So as long as you're not falling out of that outfit, I think you'd come across very classy and sexy at the same time. Any guy would die to be seen with you looking like that.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know. Like your pictures turning me on I want to crawl into that bed with you but I am not exactly sure that's what you want to go for on the first date. I like dresses/skirts but maybe go for one with a little more length. Ironically even though its more covering the long boots and stockings send a very sexual image. Like a stripper when she's off stage and sits on your lap. I don't speak for all guys but I like when girls dress a little more modestly in public. When it comes to being sexy sometimes less is more. Your a woman and an attractive one that and your personality is what makes you sexy Remember this guys don't care about clothes really, they don't want to talk to hug kiss hold hands with have sex with the clothes. their favorite outfit of yours is the birthday suit but they want to be the only guy that gets to see that one. I'm preaching here sorry I have left your original question behind but I cannot stress this enough. Perfume is a no. We like women we want them we like everything about them, except their tendency to nag us lol, we do not want to make love to vanilla bean. If men were drawn to women because they wore perfume we would spray perfume on each other and have a big gay orgy. Makeup if I don't notice it maybe it made you more attractive, If I can tell that you are wearing makeup that's too much. Makeup looked good on the prostitute I visited late at night, (Im answering anonymously so what the hell why keep secrets from you right. I was single at the time)

But it don't look good on a girlfriend and it don;t really look good on a serious career woman or a teacher or mother either. Girls spend so much time on dressing up and I almost think this is for their friends. wear a smile and give that smile to him if you like him that's really the hottest thing you could wear.

• You said it right. Don't try too hard. As long as you aren't wearing dirty rags with holes in them, he probably won't give a crap what you're wearing. If you like the outfit wear it, but don't be so worried about if he'll like it cause fashion is not going to make or break anyone for most guys.

• WOW

• I'm a pant suit and pixie cut guy my self girl picks me up for a date looking like that she can do pretty much what ever she wants with me

• I like it it just at that right balance between classy and slutty. You should definitely wear it you date will go wild!

• If you wear that outfit (or at least that little short skirt) you may come of as a little bit of a slut but as long as you don't act like a slut you won't give off that impression. If you are pretty and if you wear that out fit I would think you looked amazing.

What Girls Said 2

• (im not a guy but I'll still tell you what I think)

i love it! especially without the sleeves. (with looks nice too, but without makes it look more casual/classy) but it really depends on where you're going to know if its appropriate or not. but I think you'll be fine.

• Very pretty outfit :)

as long as you feel comfortible in it and don't try to hard to be like sexy

it doesn't really matter what you wear, if the guy really likes you he'll think you look beautiful in anything like purefury said "he probably won't give a crap what you're wearing" but I'm sure he'll think you look amazing in that outfit.