Why do *most* guys like skirts?

**Most, because I am aware of that not every guy like skirts and such - but the guys I know, like them**

As asked. What is so nice about skirts?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• "Under 18"

I'm not answering this.

• shit i dragged down to "send" and saw you're answer. mission aborted lolol

• You did answer it. Into the FBI database you go.

• sh! t, i answered before looking :o
      ah who cares, i'm 18 amd she is 'under' 18... get it? do you get? yeah, of course you get it!

• Easy access to the important aspects down below.

• I dont like wearing them

• so we have a chance to sneak a peak at your underwear Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity

cdn8.staztic.com/.../...quagmire-1-0-s-307x512.jpg

• Because they look feminine and attractive. Nice to see a little leg and knee. Too short looks trashy, though.

• Shows off legs and is a teaser

• I love seeing legs, so short skirts are hot. In addition there is possibility of seeing panties.

And, easy access to what is under the skirt.

• Nowadays most ladies will wear leggings or shorties under their skirts!

• we get to see your legs and depending on the skirt maybe a little more it's like asking why do most women like it when guys where shirts that embraces his muscles. We like it because it's attractive.

• No. I prefer modesty.

• only the people of scotland

hahaha

• or one skirts brings all attention to the legs/thighs. another reason is that when you girls are siting down, you girls can push up the sjirts to show off more legs. but im just wondering, do you do that when your sitting down and wearing a skirt?

• *Most* guys like vaginas and seeing them.

• You get to see girls legs

• Easy access.

• The skirt was originally meant for men, so was the heel... I wonder if it has anything to do with the want to take what was originally ours, back?

• Short skirts are pretty hot. It shows off their sexy legs.

What Girls Said 7

• Showing legs and easy access. It's really not that complicated to figure this out lol How young are you?

• perhaps because they are a distinctly feminine article of clothing

• That's like asking why most girls like guys with their shirts off... ps they like to look at our legs

• Because they're easy to take off and look up haha

• They show legs, you can easily see their underwear/vajayjays, and it's easier access.. I think.

• Coz they want to see whether girls r wearing panty or not n ass while bent down

• easy access? lol
    if they're short they show off your ass, if longer your legs.