Why do *most* guys like skirts?

**Most, because I am aware of that not every guy like skirts and such - but the guys I know, like them**

As asked. What is so nice about skirts?

717

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• "Under 18"

I'm not answering this.

• shit i dragged down to "send" and saw you're answer. mission aborted lolol

• You did answer it. Into the FBI database you go.

• sh! t, i answered before looking :o
      ah who cares, i'm 18 amd she is 'under' 18... get it? do you get? yeah, of course you get it!

• Because they look feminine and attractive. Nice to see a little leg and knee. Too short looks trashy, though.

• Easy access to the important aspects down below.

• so we have a chance to sneak a peak at your underwear Giggity Giggity Giggity Giggity

cdn8.staztic.com/.../...quagmire-1-0-s-307x512.jpg

• I dont like wearing them

• I love seeing legs, so short skirts are hot. In addition there is possibility of seeing panties.

And, easy access to what is under the skirt.

• Nowadays most ladies will wear leggings or shorties under their skirts!

• Shows off legs and is a teaser

• we get to see your legs and depending on the skirt maybe a little more it's like asking why do most women like it when guys where shirts that embraces his muscles. We like it because it's attractive.

• *Most* guys like vaginas and seeing them.

• No. I prefer modesty.

• only the people of scotland

hahaha

• or one skirts brings all attention to the legs/thighs. another reason is that when you girls are siting down, you girls can push up the sjirts to show off more legs. but im just wondering, do you do that when your sitting down and wearing a skirt?

• You get to see girls legs

• Easy access.

• The skirt was originally meant for men, so was the heel... I wonder if it has anything to do with the want to take what was originally ours, back?

• Short skirts are pretty hot. It shows off their sexy legs.

What Girls Said 7

• Showing legs and easy access. It's really not that complicated to figure this out lol How young are you?

• perhaps because they are a distinctly feminine article of clothing

• They show legs, you can easily see their underwear/vajayjays, and it's easier access.. I think.

• That's like asking why most girls like guys with their shirts off... ps they like to look at our legs

• Because they're easy to take off and look up haha

• Coz they want to see whether girls r wearing panty or not n ass while bent down

• easy access? lol
    if they're short they show off your ass, if longer your legs.