What's the best hip tattoo for men?

since my parents didn't like my forearm tattoo I'm thinking about getting another tattoo in a hidden place where they can't see it.. but I'm not sure which one will look good on my hip, i'm thinking about a gun, what do you think its better on hips?

What Girls Said 1

• I think a gun on your hip is stupid as shit haha, unless there's some meaning?

Also, tattoos are for YOU. Don't get them in places just because you don't want your parents to see.

• Tattoo don't have to have a meaning you dumb fucking asshole

• When did I say they had to?
      My friends got a fucking where's wally above her vag I think I know people get stupid shit.

Okay fine, go for your gun. I'm sure it'll be everything you've ever hoped it will be 😂😂😂

• Ewwww QA, who talks to people like that!

What Guys Said 1

• Just to be clear before I start making suggestions... you are a homosexual, correct?

• No, why would you say that?

• You sure? Not even a little? Never stuck the handle of your favorite hairbrush up your ass just to see how it feels?