Is a girl with tattoo unattractive?

is agirl with tattoo is like a slut or something cuz i think its just no big deal :/

what do u think?

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Noooooo! I love inked girls its like a work if are on a work of art.
    some are just too conservative or its just not within their taste of girl. To each their own.

A tatted Nerdy comic book lovin' video game playin' freckled needs no make up cause she's such a cutie and she knows it can out quote me on any movie prankin' funny silly girl is perfect... but I digress Tats are fine :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's a nice method of self-expression and no it's not slutty unless you start tattooing really embarrassing words or join the Yakuza and start earning your tats.
    www.la-pierre-et-le-sabre-iaido18.fr/...201259.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • For me I kinda get a vibe like both genders if (some people) they have tattoo they think it expands their personality but your only decorating your body.

It's really attractive if hey have designed it them selfs!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be hypocritical of me to say yes? I find some tattoos on a girl sexy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not slutty at all but for me, it's a major turn-off, I just don't like tattoos but I know so many guys who do.

0|0
    0|0
  • "A beautiful girl with tattoos is like a Ferrari with bumper stickers"

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a girl with a tattoo instantly looks trashy. (I don't care for them on guys either but I am not attracted to guys so it's not important to me.)

If I see a girl and she looks super sexy (in real life or online and I notice even the smallest tatt... I instantly cringe and assume she is easy, and does drugs.)

But that is just my personal opinion...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well put it this way I have tattooes designed by myself that mean things to myself! people will alway judge when they see the tattoos!

0|0
    0|0