If you woke up from surgery and found out you had underwear of the opposite sex on, would you sue the the hospital?

Apparently some guy went in for a colonoscopy only to wake up to wearing pink womans underwear, now he's suing the hospital for emotional stress.

www.delawareonline.com/.../

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• As loopy as I would probably be coming out of the anesthesia, I'd be like "WTF? Am i being punked?" Hahahaha

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• This is hilarious! People sue for the weirdest reasons.
    Anyway, I would not. On contrary, I'd probably laugh about it.

1|2
    0|0
  • no I wouldn't

1|1
    0|0
  • At least he had something on. When I woke I had nothing on. . Did he not realize for a colonoscopy you have no underwear on during the procedure. LMAO hahahahaah

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I'm not one to complain. As long as I'm alive, I'm good

1|2
    0|0
  • That's messed up. So unhygienic and obviously they don't communicate or something to have given the wrong underwear.

0|1
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would absolutely sue. that's rape.

a weird question is why was he put under anesthesia for a colonoscopy? I work in health care finance and am a certified health accountant. I see medical bills daily and have never seen a person get general anesthesia for a colonoscopy. if I went to a doctor and they suggested I get general anesthesia that would be my first indication that something was up

0|1
    1|0
    • if not rape definitely some sort of sexual assault if he was in fact violated

• Hahaha. Better to have something on than be bare. Seriously, people sue for that kind of stuff? Jeez.

1|1
    0|0
  • of course that would be disgusting

0|1
    1|0
  • I wouldn't sue them if the nurse was wearing my boxers. That would be hot

1|1
    1|0