Are yoga pants too revealing?

I heard some high schools are now banning girls from wearing yoga pants stating they're too revealing.

My wife wears and loves lulu lemon and i love them too for obviously reasons lol
But are they really too revealing? My sister in law is 16 and wears them and nobody has any issues.

Really they're thicker tights I guess, suppose girls asses in them look so good cause they offer support?

What's your thoughts?

Updates:
I guess if they take away yoga pants girls will just start wearing they're tight jeans again… maybe 5+ years ago I had read an article about a school that had pajama Friday's so all the girls would wear loose pajama pants to school. They banned it because it suggested activities in bed…?
Anyways they interviewed a dad about it and he said ok then I guess my daughter will just start wearing her skin tight jeans to school again

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• No, they're not "revealing" at all. They're comfortable, I love yoga pants. Schools banning them makes no sense. But then again, some schools don't even allow girls to show their shoulders or knees so... apparently we should just all start wrapping up head to toe with nothing but our eyes showing so we don't "distract" any males. Utterly ridiculous.

3|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think they're too revealing. There's no reason to make us ashamed of our body.
    Also just because some hornet teenage guy can't stop looking at my butt isn't my problem. And not letting him see more provocatively dressed women won't teach him self control. It's only a big deal because they make it a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • No. They're just like pants but with a different material, they completely cover the legs. The girls shouldn't have to stop wearing tights because some guys can't control themselves and get "distracted."

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are super tight, then the answer is obviously ass.
    They showcase the ass... big time

0|0
    0|0
  • Whats the reason guys like yoga pants?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• They are sexually suggestive for a place of learning. But then again, uniforms or all girls school, can make the girls even hornier for boys. I mean look at Madison Ivy, went to an all girls school that wore closed tight uniforms. Now she's a p*rnstar.

But yah in my opinion yoga pants are a distraction.

They should be only worn when doing yoga. Yah thats right! Left punch! Right hook! Upper cut! Take that you feminist zealots ;D

1|0
    1|0
  • It probably has to do with the suggestive outline of the booty. Some yoga pants are see through. I unfortunately was the victim of that, first hand when a woman twice my size decided to wear one ugh..

0|0
    0|0
  • There booty just looks bigger and better and if schools got a problem with it. Ain't nobody tell them to stare at the student ass lol. They can look at something else like a desk, the wall, the floor, the chair, even a pencil or pen.

0|0
    0|0