Do guys like it when girls dress up, or do they just not care?

just wondering, lots of girls dress up for guys. I just wanted to know if it helps the girls get more noticed or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait wait wait wait... I thought girls dress up for themselves. You mean, all those girls who say they don't dress up for male attention are wrong? Nawwwwwww

But to answer your question, I like it when they look nice instead of slumming around looking like a hobo. But that doesn't mean she needs to dress up like she's going to a gala. It just means don't look like a hobo.

What Guys Said 11

• I like it when girls dress up for formal events. Some of them can just look even more beautiful dressed up, but since they rarely dress up, it makes even more of an effect.

• I like it for certain occasions. From what I know is that girls girls dress for each other. Except I can't figure out if they are competing or just enjoying the comparison.

• I won't lie, I hardly notice. If a girl looks pretty I'll pay attention to her and not to what she's dressing. Or couse it can help, but personally I don't notice much. I'd like to pay attention to these details a litte more though...

• i like girls who have a good sense of style. You don't need to overdo it, but i often notice a girl dressed nicely over one that isn't

• I prefer when they dont dress up actually, just look like you barely took enough time to look decent, pants, tee-shirt, no makeup = SUPER attractive

• I would not mind how a girl dressed because if a guy loves a girl he would love her no matter what she wears because she is still the same person. To answer your question some guys care (most of them are pricks) those who don't 69% of the time they will stay by your side no matter what

• It gets noticed, dont let the, fool you.

• It's appreciated, yes.

• I like it, but most women dress up for each other.

• I like it, but I'm not a fan of too much make up

• I always appreciate the effort, women can transform how they look and take you by surprise sometimes!

What Girls Said 2

• it will help to capture their attention, they do notice when a girl dress up but not in details like the brands you are carrying.

• My boyfriend doesn't like it... He prefers me in jeans or sweats.