Are leggings ok to wear as pants?

Hi! I'm thinking of wearing them out but wondering what are you thoughts on it? Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• thesetightsarenotpants.com/.../1_warning.jpg

I think that although they look good on a thin attractive females (which everything does on a thin attractive female), they are not pants, they were not meant to be pants and they should not be thought of as pants.

Yoga pants are meant to be used for yoga and other sport activities, not as regular wear, tights are meant to be used as hosiery, and worn under something else.

Yes they are comfortable and people should be allowed to be comfortable, but that being said... would our society be accepting of men walking around with nothing but tights on? Most likely not!

So why should your camel toe, your ass crack, or any other part that is visible through your material be accepted simply because you feel like having vagina makes you entitled to wear and do what you want without question.

Simple answer... no. Have some respect for your damn self and stop assuming you have a right to be indecent while at the same time assume the right to shame those who notice your genitals showing.

• Guys can wear tights, I have heard that guys find it uncomfortable though (are they?) and people are uncomfortable with it but you are still allowed to wear it.

• I can assure you that if I wore tights, I would not find it uncomfortable physically, I might socially be uncomfortable but it would be because society would definitely not allow a male to walk around with his bits hanging out.

What Guys Said 5

• Yes "Leggings As Pants" no problem look sexy

carolynbendall.files.wordpress.com/.../...nts5.jpg

• I don't know if they're ok. I know that they're fucking hot

• No. They are considered hosiery.

• if you have the body for it, its hotter than fat chick wearing a 3 thousand dollar channel dress.

• If you have a great ass, this is a fantastic look!

What Girls Said 12

• It all depends upon top length. If you couldn't wear the top without pants then you shouldn't wear it with leggings. There's a few exceptions like if the shirt is just a little inappropriately short by itself, then the leggings can still be acceptable especially dark leggings that are thick enough to not be seen through.

• Nope...
    Never.

• I do it all the time

• I don't feel comfortable with leggings, wearing outside. But it is up to you.

• noooooooooo

• Yes they are. Plenty of people do, I mean they're no different than jeans if you wear skinny jeans.

• Depends on the material. Don't be one of those girls that wear see-through ones. They have a lot of thicker ones now that it's become a trend to wear them out as regular pants. Get ones that are meant to be worn out.

• I almost wear them every day, haha

• really? don't u have to worry about them being like see-through?

• No, because the ones I wear aren't see through and my butt is always covered :)

• As long as your bum is covered.

• I literally wear leggings everyday of my life. I love them. As long as you're comfortable in them then yes, yes you should! lol

• They are pretty, but if you have large thighs then dont

• in my opinion yeah, go for it. they're comfortable so you might as well just wear them lol.