Girls with glasses or no glasses?

Like also comment if it's fine either way. Or just your opinions. And please select the poll that you MOST prefer.

• Glasses
  • Contacts... :/
It's funny seeing more girls answering. Haha sorry! I meant for guys to answer but it's okay. Guess you ladies can answer as well;;;

Most Helpful Guy

• Doesn't matter at all

What Guys Said 11

• It's fine either way. You just gotta choose the correct glasses and like the way they look on you if you're choose glasses over contacts. Some girls look better with than without glasses. Experiment.

• Makes no difference to me

• It's okay either way, although the frame can make you look more or less attractive. I used to have a terrible frame...

• Very true, I used to have a frame that was way too small for my head... ugh I used that frame for 3 years xD

• I was debating contacts but they are too much hassle. I'll get a new pair of glasses when I'll have the money put away for it, which might be... next month or the one after that.

• Good luck then! Haha

• Glasses of course. It adds a certain amount of hotness.

• It's situational, sometimes girls look hella sexy with glasses.
    Contacts most but the right pair of glasses can be nice.

• i prefer no glasses basically, although i'd not consinder them a deal braker

• i dont know but the girl with the glasses usually gives the vibe of a geek ( i am not implying that its bad here) wich makes it easier for me to go ahead and start a conversation with her.

• Depends on the girl. Either can be hot.

• Makes no difference.

• glasses... with a pony tail... I need to sit down now.

• I love those square "hipster" glasses, they're way too awesome in my opinion :-3

What Girls Said 7

• I think the correct answer is - either - as long as it helps your sight...
    No matter the means.

=)

• Since I'm a #girlwithglasses, I'm biased lol. I like glasses on people who don't need to wear them all the time like me. I don't do contacts so I always have on glasses. I like when guys wear them for like reading or something. Basically the versatility I guess.

• I look better without glasses. My mom always tells me off for wearing them lol, especially in photos.

• Glasses 👓 of course... Can't wear contacts.

Otherwise I can't see a thing. 😂 😂 😂

• I like both genders in glasses :3!

• I have glasses but look better with contacts
    I think it depends of the glasses you choose, the shape of your face

You can look good with both

• I'm learning to put contacts in and out