Girls what do you like to show, legs or cleavage?

In a night out where you feel like dressing sexy. What do you like showing more, legs or cleavage? Do you go for the short and tight skirt or for a nice boob view? Do you ever show both?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• Can't wait for the answers!

What Girls Said 9

• Both of them.

• I do no show off either usually. My breast are not that great. Even after having my child they lack that cleavage. I also like to wear pants. I do dress up for my man. Usually at home. I feel no need to show off anything I strangers.

• I agree with the boobs. A little cleavage and a smile always gets free drinks!.

• Legs and cleavage if the moods right. A good push up bra can make my tits look bangin and I'm 5'11 soo legs

• Legs legs legs

• Depending on the dress/outfit you do show both. I prefer to show cleavage. I have really long legs so I typically can't help but show them off. Everything's kind of short on me lol

• Boobs obviously! ^_^

• BoooooooooooooooooooBs.

The word BooB looks like boobs. From above and from in front.

Boobs.

• Legs. Thats because I have no boobs at all but I do have lovely and long and toned dancer legs ;)