Do guys like the girls who look natural or a girl who fixes her hair, makeup, nails,etc.

well I always see my boyfriend looking at all these girls that I think is so ugly and never looking at the girls that I think are pretty. he's always looking at girls that look like they don't really care about their appearance very much and it makes me mad but if he was to look at a girl who was actually in my eyes worth staring at I would not care. well I'm just thinking that maybe he thinks girls that are kinda boyish or not girly is hotter. I am in between but I always care about how I look like I'm not gonna walk outside looking like a clown or looking like a skank neither so what do you think. when he is staring at these girls do you think he is staring because they look good in his eyes and he wants to stare or guys just stare at girls for no reason. and do you think natural looking girls are hotter than made up girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, on the hypothertical side of things, if you're asking if a guy would rather be with a hot girl who does nothing for her appearance or an ugly girl who takes good care of herself, that's the same as asking a woman if she would rather have an ugly guy who's wealthy or a good-looking guy who is poor. The answer is a moot point.

But, if you are asking which girl a guy would pick if the two girls in question are of equal looks, I choose the girl who is high maintenance. I do what I can to take care of my appearance, so I appreciate women who do the same. A woman who takes the time and trouble to do her make-up, hair, and nails is a woman who cares about how she presents herself to the world ( and her potential mate ), and I appreciate that.

• I love your answer!