Do guys like the girls who look natural or a girl who fixes her hair, makeup, nails,etc.

well I always see my boyfriend looking at all these girls that I think is so ugly and never looking at the girls that I think are pretty. he's always... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well, on the hypothertical side of things, if you're asking if a guy would rather be with a hot girl who does nothing for her appearance or an ugly girl who takes good care of herself, that's the same as asking a woman if she would rather have an ugly guy who's wealthy or a good-looking guy who is poor. The answer is a moot point.

But, if you are asking which girl a guy would pick if the two girls in question are of equal looks, I choose the girl who is high maintenance. I do what I can to take care of my appearance, so I appreciate women who do the same. A woman who takes the time and trouble to do her make-up, hair, and nails is a woman who cares about how she presents herself to the world ( and her potential mate ), and I appreciate that.

• I love your answer!