Men's Swimwear... Girls Opinion?

I've been working out hard for a couple years. I have a fairly low bodyfat content and my abs are easily visible, and I have some muscles too. My body looks fairly similar to a male fitness model.

I was thinking of switching from boardshorts to speedos. Just wondering if girls would dig it?

anyone else?
?;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;?//

Most Helpful Girl

• It's cool provided the body is right for it. Which it sounds like yours is so go for it man! :)

• I thought that people can wear what they want. What's that supposed to mean?

• People can wear wht they want to but if someone was genuinely concerned rather than letting it all hang out versus looking good in a small bathing suit, it's probably better to work out

What Girls Said 13

• Do you swim competitively?

Is the answer yes? Then go right ahead and wear them for your races.

Is the answer no? Then never ever put one on.

It doesn't matter if you are fit enough for one... it's socially constructed that it's in poor taste to wear them in a public setting.

My boyfriend is a competitive swimmer. He's in great shape. But even he knows better than to wear one to a beach.

• why do you think its poor taste? I get it with poor or average bodies, but thought it may be different on a hot body?

• No. But on Speedos?

• yes... I thought your possible appreciation of speedos would change you into a counterculture person who doesn't conform to society's viewpoints of everything. I though Speedo's would be that catelist

• yesssssssssssss

• No step away from the peed'os lol that is what we call them were im from its only old ugly weerdo men that wear them

• what if good looking guy wore them?

• Just wear swim shorts and you will win hands down haha

• so why do you can them peed'os

• I'm cool with board shorts if you got the booty. But that's not as big in America. I personally like them if you have the body but I still love board shorts

• I'm guessing your meant you are cool with speedos? (first sentence?)

• I'm from America, but I've travelled to Europe and I noticed guys in small shorts

• cool. I'm in America too

• go for a mankini (for a joke only) haha but i would say if you got it flaunt it- try a nude beach

• Definitely prefer board shorts over speedos on any man regardless of your body type/figure

• would you dislike seeing an attractive guy in speedos?

• So I'd be better off taking off my speedo before trying to talk with you ;)

• LOL! Probably best just to keep them on :P

• 0|0
  • Speedos are such a turn off, but thats just my opinion. I dont even like to see a guy in a thong or briefs. Swim trunks, Boxers and Boxer briefs I can deal with

• No, I don't like speedos and I've never met a girl that does. But wear whatever you want, dude, it's your choice.

• I once saw a old man wearing a speedo bikini and when I was trying to swim I was laughing and I try not to laugh at that but I did anyways cause it looked funny to see

• what about a guy around your age with a great body?

• lol, that was my rather lame attempt at making a funny

• oh lol that was funny

• My opinion is no I think guys look weird in speedos but they look sexy as hell in regular trunks if the have the right body

• If I saw a male fitness model on the beach, I think I''d be to busy looking at his body to care what type of swimwear he had on... then again - maybe the budgie smugglers do leave less to the imagination.

• so is less to the imagination a bad thing?

• Upload if a picture of your body & I can tell ya lmao. If you are that in shape okay.. Even some short short swin trunks would look good

• Can you show your username & I'll message you so you can see, you can put your message back annoymous in a sec afterwards

• @meeegggg

What Guys Said 3