How to do winged eyeliner?

I can do a line of eyeliner above the eye but I can't manage to get the wing right or get it smooth and a consistent width etc (like i.ytimg.com/vi/dVoD850wROc/maxresdefault.jpg )

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know what it is about girls with winged eyeliner but its so hot

What Girls Said 3

• I used to not know how to do it.

And I practiced every day for almost a whole month, when I was 13.

And now I can do it better than all my freinds hahaha.

So.. Practice makes perfect

• Hahaha ok then ill keep trying! Is there any tips for learning

• Big question what kind of eyeliner are you using?

• Usually a paint one with a brush, but I have a liquid and a pencil one too which I can use

• Awesome! Thanks ;) ill give it a go

• What kinda eyeliner are you using?

• Usually like a paint one with a brush, but I have tried with a liquid and a pencil too

• Liquid is probably easiest, with like a firm but soft bendable brush, or some prefer a much harder brush bit. Some people find it easier to draw three dots. One on middle of the lid, one on the outer corner and one where you want the line to end. Start from the middle, not inner corner and join the three dots.
      Some find it easier to do it fast without thinking too much. The more you think the more you wobble. When you do it fast in one quick swoosh, for some it's less likely to go funny.
      Some people find it easier to start from the wing and go inwards.
      And the last one I can remember is just follow the lid and stop on the outer corner. Do the wing separately then join them up.

• Thankyou! I'll try that ;)