Beards vs Stubble vs Smooth Face?

Today Shall Be Named Beard Appreciation Day
-Don't look this up I'm probably wrong :D

I hope you guys see that I am completely fair, non judgmental and not looking to sway any voters.
These are men that PERFECTLY represent their given category.

Pick which facial hair style you like
Simple as that :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 38

• I like a clean shaven smooth face, my guy recently started a cute little goatee which I like a lot too once it gets to a certain stage it gets kinda soft. As long as he doesn't get that sandpapery stage and "whisker" my face with his, he's never done it because I asked him not to.

• You had a bieber fever but you're growing out of it :D

• I don't think the Dweeber even shaves yet, does he! I just like the feel and smell after my guy has just shaved, it's both manly and pretty darn sexy. = ]

• I prefer clean shaven

Although I am now going to have nightmares over the fact that I voted for the Justin beiber pic :'( :'( you've ruined me zorro!

• WOW I cannot believe you!!!

You're a belieber and you like submissive men :O

Now it explains it

• All I'm saying is when I first talked to you... you were this girl who loved cats and thought she wanted a submissive man but now I made you realize you're looking to have a dominant guy pin you places I can't even fathom xD and you're willing to have not only a dog but 2 lions :D

I think I did a fine job! :P hahaha

• Hey now, I never agreed completely to the dog!
      hahaha and they say people can't change :P

• Stubble is better than a shaved face, beard is better than a stubble.
    But it all depends on the guy's face...
    That guy doesn't look all that good with that beard.

• I was impatient going for the beards, I'm sorry it lacked the awesome factor to satisfy your need lol
      Important thing is Facial Hair for the win lol

• Haha now I know lol :D

• Haha ^-^
      One mystery solved!

• I'm definitely a B. I like a stubble. It's not too much hair, not too little. It's just perfectly in the middle

• Based on your pics, B. But I like A too. Close second.
    I'm not a fan of the "babyface" look.

I like when my man has more facial hair than me ;P

• 0|0
    • Well I should mention the greeks started liking C because they also tended to enjoy having sex with young adolescent boys. Which is also why that was the ideal female body of that time was an adolescent look/not developed body.

• It's fine let's drop it.

• B all the way. Or something between B and C.

• I prefer completely smooth. Beards are in the way, and they feel all scratchy :/

• Lol a lot of guys don't know this but there sell beard oil which makes the hair really soft so it won't scratch the girls haha just in case your next boyfriend wants to grow it out haha

• i prefer B forsho!

• Stubble is sexy too but I teally prefer the smootj face. But whyyyy did the "not hit puberty yet" Bieber have to be the example :p He was so no cute to me back then. I like this guys face

haircutsformen.org/.../buzzcut-suit-tie.jpg

• I was making a joke haha I could have found millions of better looking guys lol

• I like when a guy has a smooth face. B can be okay too but depends not all guys look good with beards/mustaches.

• It depends on the guy's face- some definitely don't look good with facial hair, while some don't look that good without it.

I prefer either B or C, I never like full on beards.

• Beards are beautiful

• 5 oclock look

• Really into look 'A' lately, but also a big fan of look 'B'.

• As long as you want facial hair :D
      Is it weird now that every time I look at your answers I contemplate whether or not you saw some hands :P

• bahahah I'm not THAT into hands

• Hahaha I know I just like messing with you,

I don't even think it's considered a fetish so many girls are turned on by hands lol

and while I'm not turned on by hands I'll appreciate the cuteness of a girl's small/dainty hand xD

• Voted B... Just perfect and C is great tooo..
    And A that's just over the top

• A or B. NEVER, I repeat, never the third one!

• Definitely the stubble/scruffy look.

• Beards <3 <3 <3

• Can I pick both A and B? :D

• I prefer something between A and B... as for C... if they look like Bieber it's a no. Big NO!

• I voted B, the in between, not too hairy but not baby soft skin.

• It depends. Hmm, I think maybe B is my favourite. I do like beards though.

• i honeslty think it depends what looks good on the guy but i would go for stubble

• I prefer a little stubble

• B all the way! A is to hairy, I don't like having kisses with hair. And C... well nobody likes Bieber.

• Haha I had to put Bieber to shift the poles my way since I have stubble :D

• I like b and c, so I feel like it's nice when it is mixed up between the two.

• I love beards so much they are so manly!♥

Of the three pictures I prefered the second one :)

• Dribbles or completely shaved for me... Not into caveman look.

• I love beards. Its probably the thing I'm most jealous of from the opposite sex.

• "Jealous of"? Curious, do you actually want one? Because you can probably grow one if you really wanted to.

• Haha they are luscious :D

• True. Probably not worth messing up your endocrine system for a while and causing other irreversible effects such as other body hair, deeper voice, etc..

But hey, it's definitely possible. Though I wouldn't recommend it. Lol

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 13

• I'm kinda in between of Adolescent CubMan Status & Virgin For Life BabyBoy Status.
    Literally 5'O clock.

• "Virgin For Life BabyBoy Status" <---- sorry dude, but that's kinda insulting, for people who shave constantly, like i do.

beard won't make you a man. and a clean-shaven face won't make you less a man eithr. that is just a stupid stereotype

• Bro do you know how many girls love the biebs :P You know I'm kidding don't take it too heart
      Plus you clearly advocate you're not a virgin lol

• lol, I recently grew a beard and started talking to beard folks online, I've gotten the impression from many bearded guys that they do it to compensate. I've seen pictures of them before their beard and they looked like wimps, or they had a weak jawline or something they want to hide. A constant theme is how they look manly... they try to disguise it with Chuck Norris jokes or lumberjack comments but you can tell it's something they take seriously. I'd say beard obsession is on the level of those gym-rat types who pose in the mirror, they like to hype things up that are stereotypically male. Usually they call anyone who isn't like them"weaklings" or "man children" because they don't obsess over the same things they do LOL

• I had a long thick Beard and did not shave for a year everytime I went out I got looks everytime and people and women would say nice things about it

• I like smooth most because when I try to grow facial hair it looks ridiculous, but you made the vote rigged and difficult because I hate the guts out of Justin Bieber. Still voted C) for silky smoothness.

• I was a fair judge!!!

At least you gave it your best, we're not all meant for glory!

• Can't go anywhere with my Kevlar companion can I mate haha

• Bieber fever! Rocking the Biebs right now. Project rthomasX has been completed.

• I went from c to a mid b/a look. Have more female attention. That = win

• If I have a same facial hair as the guy in B I would be so happy.

• Heh. I'm 'B'.

• Welll i am happy with B

• I had success as a clean-shaven guy, and success as a full-on beard guy.

There was a transition period in my beard growth process (approx weeks 2-5) where I was treated like a magnificent piece of shit.

• LOL that last line :P

• Haha if you have gone through that awkward transition phase you know what I mean. They commend you, saying "oh nice you're gonna grow a beard" but you know they're thinking "ugh you look disgusting"

• I do the gotee thing and it looks pretty good on me old man. How ya been?

• Haha I tried the goatee I couldn't pull it off well lol I'm sticking to the full face stubble xD
      Doing good anon :D

• OOh it's you lol **put the pecker back it your pants hahaha

• *zips it up inside zipper and screams*

• I have a beard and it looks ACE.

I don't care if women don't like my beard, it looks majorly mega and that's all that matters.

• As long as you like it, don't worry about those beard haters :D