Good hair straightening products?

I'm Mixed (Black/White) My Dad Is White, Mom Is Black.. I Need Help On Figuring Out Which Straightening Products To Use , When I Straighten My Hair It's Get Puffy And Never Stays Silky Straight

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok everyone telling you to get relaxers or alter your hair type, don't listen to them! Trust me you'll regret it! You need a good flat iron I'd suggest red by kiss or Chi brand. Deep condition your hair w a moisturizing and strengthening hair conditioner or mask (Shea Moisture has amazing hair masks). Blow dry, then spray on a heat protectant I like Tresemee Thermal creations heat tamer leave in spray.. you can use it for when you blow dry and before you flat iron. Then when you're done with all that, when flat ironing your hair use the comb-chase method and you're done! Here's a link if you dk what the comb chase method is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFFO-8ZMCQQ

What Guys Said 5

• I can tell you one thing. Olive oil will make your hair frizzy. Its ghood on babies hair, cause its light weight, and healthy. But you should go into a black hair store and ask for advice on how to straighten your hair type. Thas whut they went to school for. If you let them see your hair they'll know how to help you.

• I recommend you watch Dalano Kyle videos on YouTube.

• Follow your heart

• Rusk.

My hair is kinky as fuck. I hate it.

• what about a perm

What Girls Said 16

• Wash hair with moisturiZing shampoo

Rinse

Use moisturizing conditioner. Leave on as long as directed

Rinse

Towel dry with a microfiber towel till hair is 80% dry

Spray leave in conditioner on that has good protein in it

Coat hair lightly with pomade or grease

Blow dry hair on medium setting. Make sure u use a blow dryer with a comb attachment and blow dry your hair in a DOWN direction so ur cuticles will lay flat

Once hair is completlely dry, flat iron your hair with a Gold n Hot brand flat iron on 360-400 degrees. It needs to be very hot, but not to the level where your hair actually burns

When you flat iron your hair slide the iron slowly down the hair so heat can penetrate the cortex and get straight. Also make sure you flat iron your hair in small thin sections instead of doing a rush job and using bigger sections of hair. Your hair won't be as straight if u don't

• I have been getting keratin treatments. My mom is African American and my dad is white. A keratin treatment makes your hair straight and silky and impervious to humidity and frizz. These treatments last around 3-4 months depending on how much you wash your hair. I have learned that these also help with hair growth. After getting one my hair was healthy again and actually was able to grow for once.

I have curly frizzy hair naturally and have tried so many things to help but none have except for my keratin treatment. You can go to a salon and request this service. I tried to attach a photo but it won't let me

• Too much keratin isn't good for your hair.

• Too much of anything isn't good for you. If you already have a keratin treatment than yes you shouldn't get another lol. But hair that has frizz and is poofy and damaged is lacking keratin. In this instance they don't have a lot of keratin causing the hair to show these signs. This treatment basically targets the cuticle and It deposits a liquid version of the protein keratin that your hair is made up of. If you have straight, non-frizzy silky hair and request this treatment for your they will not recommend it becuase your hair has enough.

• Hi there I'm mixed to I'm south African and lots of girls got very long curly hair here. ok get a baby relaxer or go to a hairdresser for a brazilian blow dry. if you doin it at home. first put it in rollers make sure ur hair isn't too damp. when the rollers are dry remove it and blowdry. then put on some serum. after the serum straight iron after that put on more serum concentrating mainly on the ends. well we have something we call a swirl kose lol basically when you sleep at night brush ur hair flat on your head around you head in a circle and put ur swirl kose on (which is basically a half a pantihose leg with a knot at the end) your hair will be super strate after that repeat the other side of you head 2) you'll have flowing hair that blows in the wind lol

• I use carols daughter. And nexus conditioner. It works best for me. And I'm black. I have 3a hair. So yep.

• Don't straight your hair. Curls are the best

• Björn Axen smoothing milk for coarse hair makes my hair very shiny and straight! Im also mixed, black father and white mother. But Björn Axen is a swedish brand, so unless you live in scandinavia im not sure where you can purchase it

• It's probably your hair straightener. You probably should buy a more expensive one because they are hotter and will keep your hair straight.

• I was told to use only Moroccan Oil on hair shaft and ends, or Alma beauty products before and after hair wash. You cannot get the hair wet. That means no sweating or adding too much oil. The blow out will only last a week. I have the problem of my ends at the back of my head immediately reverting. I do not straighten my hair myself, but I go to the salon every week to two weeks.

• Me and my friends (all of mixed races) all use royale hair straighteners and products!

• Your hair probably looks cuter curly. So I'd stick to your natural look. Cut it shorter if it is too crazy for you to handle. But otherwise let it curl. I think it looks weird when people with curly hair straighten it. Their hair usually looks fried.

• the best way is to make a mixture of egg yolk, honey and bit of lime juice stir it and apply on our head until it dries or till gng to bath ur hair wll become smooth
    then apply tressame shampoo and conditioner it works.
    then if u dnt have a straithnr ther tie ur hair and round it up on your head.
    use oil and go to sleep nxt day you wash it will shine
    another suggesstion is straightner

• use argon oil often to smooth. And there are many shampoos for frizzy hair, you could get one or just chemical straighten it. :P

• I like Chi Silk Infusion, I put it in damp hair & blowdry.

• Babyliss flat iron.

• you can get ir permanently straightened... its like getting a perm and yeah.. but it stays straight until your hair grows out... also using Moroccan oil products help the frizzieness

• Moroccan Oil!!! It's expensive but works wonders and it smells amazing.