Girls, what do you sleep in?

So a female friend and I were talking about what we sleep in, and she sleeps in enough clothes to say she can go out in her pjs.

This got me wondering what everyone else sleeps in.

Do you sleep in bra and panties, naked, pajamas, panties only, nightgown, tee shirt, or what?

For me it's either naked or in underwear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on location and temperature and how I feel when I go to bed.

I was feeling very cold and unwell when I fell asleep last night so I slept in a tank top, sweatshirt, sweatpants and socks.

Most nights I usually just sleep sans pants or sans shirt.

What Girls Said 20

• I am somewhat surprised that no one has actually mentioned the fact that hopefully we all sleep in a... BED!! lol

However I digress... If it is really cold in the wintertime then I do wear satin pj's, even though I have my husband beside me to keep me nice and warm. :)

During the summer I do love being totally naked, except for the TOTM when panties are obviously necessary.

• Naked. Have since I was a little kid. I just can't stand the feel of clothes rubbing against blankets.

• For pants, I wear pajama pants, sweatpants, shorts, or no pants. For shirts, I sometimes wear a t-shirt that acts as a nightgown, sweatshirt, or camisole. I do not wear socks though.

• Pajama pants, whatever shirt I want, and fuzzy socks or regular socks.

• In the summer I'll wear a tshirt, tank top, or sports bra and shorts. In the winter I wear fleece pajamas cause it's cold as f***!

• I love sleeping in Pj's can't sleep if I dont have my pants/shorts on and any T-shirt as long as I'm comfy

• I prefer to sleep naked but due to privacy issues I sleep in a tshirt or tank top, panties and pj bottoms.

• A sports bra and boy short panties or sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Sometimes naked. It's really depends on how cold/hot it is

• Naked all the way, but I know how you feel, sometimes underwear is good too.

• SUMMER: pajama shorts and a tank top or t-shirt
    WINTER: fleece pajama pants and pajama t-shirt or pajama onesie

• Tank top and panties, nightgown, pajamas depending.

• Loose shirt and panties. I prefer not to wear pants lol.

• pj pants and a loose shirt.

• my melody pajamas ♡

• During the winter I wear underwear and a t shirt and during the summer I usually sleep naked

• Flannel pjs or a big t-shirt lol

• Summer- t-shirt and panties
    Winter- Everything in my closet

• In winter fully clothed. In summer fully naked/gown

• I usually wear pajamas pants or a tank top. In the summer I'll wear a nightgown

• A loose shirt and panties and sometimes socks too

• Clothes. :|

What Guys Said 5

• A backwards thong that straddles my bean bag.

• commando
    commando
    commando

• Dri-fit T-shirt and basketball shorts.

• I sleep in boxers thats it

• Cryogenic freezing chamber, suspended animation halts aging process!