Could you be the next top male or females model?

this man the top model. I'm going for carrier as well.

Are a model?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjDdGvuqTcY

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• He may be the highest paid male model but the highest paid female is gisele who has 150 000 000 along with a husband with a networth of around 200 000 000 - if I remember correctly.

• I wouldn't like the concept of not eating, and controlling what I eat. lol And I love my privacy. I would not like people come and take photos of me everywhere. There are many videos, taken in just McDonald's, of models. They just buy a hamburger. Come on.

• No way. I wouldn't say my face and my body are HORRIBLE, but they are nothing special. Just average.
    My face is not even symmetric and proportional. Lol
    and my body is almost a little overweight.
    However I never wanted to be a model, so I'm fine :b

• i don't think so... i'm too short to be a model and i have flaws

• lol not even.
    Too damn short.

• Being a model isn't all about looks. They have photoshop and they use it. It's about how to use your body and work the camera. Confidence is key. Something I do not have.

• No. Tho I am 5'11 and a size 0 do people ask if I model. But 99% of people don't have what it takes to be a model and that's okay. I'm okay with my flaws and I recognize they exist

• nope. I'm 5'8 and skinny, but I don't have the face for it

• I don't think so... I'm short and I hate heels.

• I've done some modeling and been approached by a few agencies but I don't want it as a career

• hell yeah. im gorgeous

• I weigh about 20 lbs to much to MODEL but i am very healthy. i probably could do it if it was something i was passionate about though... 5'9 135 lbs and i have a very symettrical body and face

What Guys Said 10

• Next Jackie chan here

• Should I be a model? Haha. Not a chance. I'm shy and don't have the looks. I would probably have to pay the company because their revenue would be going down if I modeled for them.

• Only if you're not in the competition, bro. Otherwise, landslide victory.

• I'd rather be an idol, than a model. ^.^

• Im not pretty. So no thirteen year old girla probably won't find me attractive. I do know I am masculine and damn sexy though

• I've been told recently actually several times that I could model. The thing is I still have self image issues? Kinda contradicting. But I'm 6 feet 165 lbs and hit the gym 4 days a week.

• Yes i'm a model. check out my profile pic shot for guns and ammo magazine.

• Dude you're full of bullshit.. You always ask about fame stuff, becoming singer, actor and now model?

• doing it people do it!! show how little you know of the world, ZoĆ« Kravitz is a Actress, singer, model and she dj's I've talk to her.. what know? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zo%C3%AB_Kravitz

• you what she said... I sent here some instrumental to use for electronic -pop band she said "that's so cool :) Im always on.

• Confirmed bullshitter is bullshiter

• You want a modeling career? Good luck...

• I'm sure I saw that guy putting up some scaffolding the other day.