Do guys like girls who have straight hair rather than wavy?

I have long wavy hair, but I HATE IT and I straighten my hair like everyday...

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what girls like flowers all of them are beautiful but there is always one flower you like the most , so we look at this things as the same logic ok you straight it all the time what does your boy says , try to do another style like wavy as you said and see witch one attract more like try to change and even if a guy like his girl with special hair style he will still would like to see her in different styles changing attract more more and more .T.C

What Guys Said 4

• Looking at you, I don't think you have any business trying to straighten your hair.

I'd love to see how it looks wavy.

I'm willing to bet it adorns you beautifully.

And who decided that straight hair was the business anyway?

• dear...weathes its a long wavy hair or straight hair...they are the beauty of females...i like both

• Anything that you think is good.. I bet guys would find it good.

But sometimes we.. (or at least me) have these weird fantasies...

So mine is a girl with wavy hair ;)

( not too much wavy, then it looks weird..)

• dont care

different hair styles for different girls but if I had a choice I would chose straight!

What Girls Said 1

• Same, my hair's crazy naturally and I straighten it most of the time, but most of the guys who've seen it natural say they like it better that way, so I don't really know what to think haha!

I guess it just depends on the guy and what he finds attractive...