Random tasteless tattoos VS tattoos with meaning?

my niece named kiara who is only 6, sadly, is currently dying of leukemia, she needs a heart transplant due to the damage caused by chemotherapy,, i am thinking about getting a tattoo with the orange cancer ribbon, her birthday and the day she was diagnosed and (hopefully this won't be anytime soon but..) the day she dies, the doctors caring for her say she has one month at most without the transplant, and even with it they can't guarantee she will live, as the chemo has also damaged other organs. i am worried about getting the tattoo only because so many people frown upon them at jobs, i think as long as they have meaning they are fine, do you think i should get it?
(btw it will be on my wrist)

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos that have meaning are nice. It will help preserve a life long memory.

I do have a bit of advise with having numerous ta2's. As you say, they are frowned upon by certain people. A Promise I made to myself is that I would never get one in a place that I can't cover it up. I feel that sometimes they are a negative. An interview for a job is a good example. So I would recommend getting it in a different spot, upper arm or shoulder for example. But it is your choice fir location.

by the way - The wrist is a very sensitive area. It hurts like hell to get one there.

What Guys Said 3

• I normally prefer no tattoos, but that is really sweet. I would probably choose black over orange though lol. That's a personal decision for you. I don't think it's necessary personally but if that's a way you want to support or remember her I think that's great. If you think seeing that tattoo will make you feel said you may want to reconsider it. I wouldn't want you to feel said about it the rest of your life.

• tattoos MUST have some meaning basically. tattoo must mean sth to you. i disapprove those who do random tattoos in order to look cool

• It's for you to decide yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm so sorry to hear about your Neice :(
    You should be fine with a wrist tattoo

• Tattoos are tattoos. Whether you think theyr meaningless or not.
    If your worried about the job thing then put it in a place where it wouldn't be visible?