Do you actually wear leather jackets in the winter?

So in the movies we see the actresses wear cute leather jackets and outside is like snowing!!! So we all know and leather jacket is NOT warm!!! And I know that it is really cold in America through winter time. So I'm guessing the whole thing just happens on the movies right?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope just a regular jacket for me. I do occasionally see girls wear mini-leather jackets though so I guess it's not that rare.

• Really? Like what are you guys? do you like have 10 layers of skin? In my country we spent not really cold winters but we can't just it with a blouse and just a leather jacket!!!

• Haha nah I wear a t-shirt, a long-sleeved shirt, and a jacket to top it off. But yeah as for the girls here it's amazing how they can wear a small shirt and a jacket without feeling incredibly cold or freezing even.

• I know !!!

What Guys Said 3

• yeah ALWAYS. i like leather jackets... they're so 80s-esque in my opinion

img0.etsystatic.com/.../il_fullxfull.271689424.jpg

• I don't. I usually am in thick jersies and trench coats or peacoats

• Depending on the lining of the jacket, it can be quiet warm. I've got a leather vest with faux fur lining and it's incredibly warm.

My leather jacket only has some polyester type lining but, it has sleeves. Also, people tend to wear layers in winter xD

What Girls Said 3

• I wear them during fall, when it's cold but not enough to wear a proper winter jacket. I couldn't wear just a leather jacket under the snow !!!

• No I don't

• I think that's more for fall, it wouldn't keep me warm in the winter at all. I need a big coat with lots of layers