My bra came unhooked?

Girls help! my bras have come unhooked on there own 2x in the past week. that's never happened to me before, how do I keep it from happening again?

Updates:
Awesome, thanks everybody!!!

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You might need fitted up for better/ bigger bras nothing to be shamed of

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 9

• I think you should buy a new one with many clasps. If your old bra keeps doing it, throw it away. It has fulfilled its destiny.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy new bras. Your bras sound old and worn out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look at the hooks and see if they're bent out or whatever, then fix them... that deff shouldn't be happening.

0|1
    0|0
  • Weird. Either it's become too big around the body or the hooks are messed up...

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a new bra. I suggest one with more than one clasp. It's likely the bra you have is just old and worn.

0|0
    0|0
  • The hook may have bent out of shape in the laundry. It happens to mine sometimes. I just get tweezers and bend it back into place.

0|0
    0|0
  • that's one the reason I don't wear bras some come unhooked every easily and too keep it from happening buy different bras and them questions at whatever store u shop at or online in that matter..

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to get new bras, there's nothing you can do to avoid it, sorry hun.

0|0
    0|0
  • no clue.

TMI time!
    once i put on a hoodie, pulled my arms inside, and took off my bra in the middle of history class. i sat in the middle.
    i should be clinically insane by now.

0|0
    0|0