How many swimsuits do you own?

What the title says :D. Also, how much do you usually spend on them? They can be so pricey :(.

0|0
24|13

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t really like swimming, so I don’t have that many. Also, indoor swimming isn't that fun, so I really only wear swimsuits at the beach. And since it's super cold where I live, that means on holiday somewhere warm.
    - A blue Nike one that I used for school swimming lessons. I absolutely hated swimming properly though, so I dropped swimming pretty fast. That one cost £60ish.
    - A pink stripy bikini that I used to generally wear swimming with my friends. The top and bottom each cost around £20.
    - A black bikini that I bought specially for last year’s summer holiday. The top cost £32, and the bottom cost £24.
    - A prink and white bikini that I got for a holiday to Greece last year. The whole set cost £40ish, but I can’t remember the individual prices.
    It’s always confused me as to why bikinis are never sold as a set; because sometimes, you find the perfect top, and you can’t find the bottom to match. Also, the tops generally seem to cost so much more than the bottoms.
    But yeah, I have 4 swimsuits, and I'd say I'd expect to pay around £40-50 for a decent one? Maybe more for a really cute one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Just 2 pairs of board shorts. I only swim twice a week, and I don't like wearing anything with less coverage than board shorts!

0|0
    0|0
  • Two. I don't remember how much they cost since they were bought years and years ago. I rarely use them anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 got 1 pair of swim trunks which might as well as be called swim briefs now

0|0
    0|0
  • Zer0 and I can't swim either :'(

0|0
    0|0
  • Two a light blue one and dark blue one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I own three. One for the swimming pool and two for the beach

0|0
    0|0
  • I think one. I spend on the cheapest, but ones that still are good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think i have 3 or 4...

0|0
    0|0
  • None... .. . :S

0|0
    0|0
  • just 1 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 regular pair. I have another 3 I tore lining out to make them shorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably 8 but I have a pool and skinny dipping isn't always possible... damn neighbors

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 pairs of board shorts, I always forget them and end up buying some!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• i have like 3. and they were like 50-60$. my Nautica boardshorts were like 70$. but i have had them for YEARS, so awesome. bright ass orange color. scares away the sharks ahaha. i hope.

1|0
    0|0
  • Um... like 10.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, also they're typically between $40-$80.

Most of the time I get lucky and rope my mother into buying them for me :p

• Show All
    • that's lucky lol. how long do they usually last?

• Surprisingly a long time. I have so many and I wear them in rotation so it's not like they wear out very fast. I have a few that could get tossed (bought like 6 years ago) and I'm in need of new ones. :)

• I have 4. The prices vary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only two... they were pretty cheap. I don't have time for fancy brand name ones

^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 bikinis.
    One for surfing (really stays on its place with a wire so extra support). It's a blue bra-like bikini with white dots.
    My regular bikini. A white bandeau with black dots with a wire for support.
    One back-up. It doesn't have a wire so I don't really like this one, but my body looks pretty good in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 and I think they cost me like... $30 each?

0|0
    0|0
  • I only own like 3 bottoms but I own 10 tops. I never pay more than $20 for a top.
    But I rarely wear them they're like a collection for the future

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 3 swimsuits. I don't like spending too much money on them. They get damaged by sun light or pool water easily because. Nothing more than 40 $.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 1... That is a bit small.. As a goal to aim for.. I fit in it but still Pudgy haha. I like F21 swimsuits best. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I had 3. 2 of them don't fit me anymore which makes me happy and sad lol. They usually run me about $75-80.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have three tops and bottoms to tankiinis which can be mixed and matched. So like 9 different looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys have it so easy with swimsuits and they don't even know it ugh

I have like three in my drawer but only one that fits properly and looks nice. The others are pretty old.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero, last time I wore one was... when I was like 8 or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • 0 my dryer destroyed it

0|0
    0|0
  • Four or five maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got 2, around £30 each and i know they can be soo expensive, its like I didn't choose the boob life, don't make me pay hundreds for it!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Three. Two of them I got really cheaply. One I paid $40 for. :/ They're usually tankinis. Haven't had the courage to put on a bikini yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3 bikinis. I haven't swam in at least 2 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only two. They were around $70 dollars.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have 2 at the moment and around £20-£30 i think i spent on them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have three
    40-80 dollars
    I'm getting a versace bathing suit soon
    It's like 400 dollars tho

0|0
    0|0
  • A few pairs of swim trunks that cost something like $30 a piece.
    Four bikinis that cost like $30 a piece.
    And i dont know if youd consider it swim wear but i have two rash guards ($30 a piece) and two wets suits (i think they were like a couple hundred a piece).

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 30 or more.

0|0
    0|0
    • are you kidding?

• No :S

I used to work at a swimsuit store and would get them super cheap.