Ladies... do you prefer a clean cut suit kinda guy or a country looking scruffy kinda guy?

As the question above asks... is it a clean cut suit individual that gets your attention or a scruffy outdoorsy kind of guy that wins your vote?

• Clean Cut Tailored Suit Business Type
  • Outdoorsy Scruffy Type

Most Helpful Girl

• How about a clean cut outdoorsy type?

• I guess there is a clean-cut outdoorsy type too... I kind of fit that bill. Sometimes I have to attend court and get dressed-up, however, most of the time I am out in the forest in my outback hat, t-shirt and jeans, or flip flops and shorts if I am on the lake in my boat doing assessments.

Thanks for the comment.

• Why thanks so much.

• Not a problem... cheers!

What Girls Said 10

• 0|0
  • If I had to choose between the two, it would be the second option. However, I find that I am most attracted to men who do not fit either type specifically. I like a man who can get down and dirty out in nature, but when it comes time to take me out on the town cleans up well.

• you and every other girl want the same thing hahaa

• Thanks for you input SS.

• The type of man I am not into and I will likely get a lot of hate for this. I am not into gamers. Video games are fine once in a while, but I do not want a man who is so obsessed with games that he has no other hobbies or passions and it seems like so many gamers out there get far too involved to the point where their relationship suffers because of it.

• I voted B because I love the scruffy look, but it's really both for me. I love a guy that can switch it up. One that can look dapper and handsome in a nice suit and then come home and look just as sexy in a tshirt and jeans. Versatility is everything.

• I like both but I guess if I had to choose one it would be the outdoorsy type I think I might end up being annoyed by the other if he was too scared to get his hands dirty.

• So the outdoorsy type most of the time then... any specific styles or looks?

• It's more the mentality. When I think of a guy in a suit yeah he may be good with people but it seems like he would be too afraid to get his hands dirty. But with an outdoorsy guy he is not afraid to get down and dirty and get things done.

I also wouldn't want to go out with a guy prettier then me :/ that would just feel odd.

I also like facial hair so I think that also would count too. So basically there are no specific styles or looks.

• Scruffy, but not in the country way... more like this:

bulk2.destructoid.com/.../...shoeOAjpg-noscale.jpg

This guy's adorable!

• So you like the suit and tie guy with a bit of scruff to him? Not necessarily clean-cut.

• Yup. Clean-cut suit and tie guy kind of reminds me of Patrick Bateman... *shudder*

• Beggars can't be choosers. I'll take whoever is loyal and interested in me.

• xD can we get a happy medium please? I think I'd gravitate more towards "Outdoors" but I don't want someone who's completely unkempt.

• So not the hermit type with the big beard but the guy who has the five o'clock shadow or perhaps a goatee and dresses in jeans, t-shirt, ball-cap, and hikers?

• Yeah that :D

• Outdoorsy scruffy type. Clean cut just screams boring to me.

• I like an inbetween. Someone who's not afraid to get dirty and be outdoors but who can also clean himself really nice and look put together in a suit.

• Country guys hell yah

What Guys Said 4

• damn it..."business suit" guys give us "clean-shaven" guys a really bad reputation

i'm clean shaven, but i hate everything relatd with suits.

i would burn a sut with pleasure then piss on it!

• You listed these two as if there's nothing else.

• Just trying to hit the two ends of the spectrum... obviously there is all kinds of styles in between. These seem to be the main two.

What other ones do you think are mention-worthy?

• The rugged artistic type, the clean cut activist/ scientist, the fashion conscious one, the urban clothing city man, etc.
      Maybe I see more because I'm in New York City.

• I'm beardy in the colder months, but clean shaven in the hot months. Make sense?

• How's about a clean-cut guy that doesn't mind getting a little scruffy before/in bed?