Heels and date night?

So I love heels , all kind stilettos , wedges, booties I love them all ! I'm trying to figure out which style is more appropriate for the winter and to go out on a casual date night with my parents, my boyfriend and his parents and what kind of outfit would be suitable to go with that heel stule for this specific occasion?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love heeled booties in the winter, they're my go-to. I'll pair them with dark jeans and a cute top (or sweater if you're trying to go more conservative with the parents), or leggings and a long top/sweater.

What Guys Said 1

• I think boots are best for that occasion.

What Girls Said 1

• You can definitely pull off tall leather boots with a tall heel. I would wear jeans since it's winter, but if you want you can layer leggings and go for a long sweater dress with a belt and cowl neck to look a bit more classy.

• What's an example of tall leather boots with a tall heel? Don't want it to look like hooker boots

• tall as in below the knee... hooker boots are like up to the thigh