What can I wear to stop getting hit on when I go out with friends to a bar?

I like going out with friends, but I'm sick of getting hit on every 2 minutes. What can I wear to show guys that I'm not interested, but still not be a complete slob or something like that? I want to look nice, but not sexy if you know what I mean.

Most Helpful Guy

• doesn't matter what you're wearing, if you're attractive some buzzed or drunk "slob" will go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Wear a "wedding ring"

• Dress like a guy

• Just stop going to bars. Because its not going to stop unless your dress like a homeless person

What Girls Said 2

• Wear what you want to, just act like you don't see or hear guys when they come up to you. Slap their hand if they touch you. Yell at them if they start being nasty to you.
    Accept free drinks (if you see it and know he didn't put anything in it) and then walk away.
    Don't change your behaviour or the way you dress because guys don't know how to act, just use it to your advantage.

• Trust me on this, if I acted like that, they'll want me even more. Don't ask why, I have no idea...

• No matter how you dress or what you do, guys won't stop hitting you at bars, sadly most of the guys at bar see women as sexual objects and they think that by getting you a drink you'll open your legs for them, I have seen all types of girls, no matter how they were dressed or how attractive they were guys would't stop hitting on them

• That's what my friends said too! But surely there is something I can wear that's not giving off signals, but still classy? What about a black turtleneck sweater lol :)

• Believe me I've worn turtleneck sweaters with normal jeans and some flats and still got hit by guys, I would say the best thing is ignore them or you could go with guy friends and stick with them that way they won't hit on you that much