Girls, do you spend a lot of money on manicures and pedicures?

How much do you spend on them, say, in a month? Is it something you have to do often, or only every once in a blue moon?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do them myself lol
    Once a fortnight, I do mums too, and my sisters (when she wants them done aswell lol)
    My finger nails is this..
    http://i57.tinypic.com/15f0sib.jpg
    My toe nails are exactly the same

• Wow, if you can do that, I don't even see the point of paying for it. I thought they only looked like that when girls got them done.

• Exactly.. There is really no point lol 🙈 and those are my actual real nails aswell. I really don't like that fake acrylic stuff (even though it's not hard to do at all) i prefer my nature nails and I do the works. Colour, design, coat, etc.

What Girls Said 14

• if i really kept up with it, i would go every weekend and it would be like 80 bucks a month i believe. but i do not keep up with it, also do not like my feet so i have never had a pedicure. if i had the time and money i would get a manicure every week so 40 bucks a month. if i just had the time i would go every other week so 20 a month. but with my time, i'm lucky i go once a month lol

• Wow, and that's without pedicures. It's more expensive than I thought.

• yea they're usually like 10 bucks each. and once it's chipped it's ruined so in theory a woman with enough money could go like all the time lol

• I have never gone to a salon for that.
    If I do my nails, I do them myself. Or my friends/family offer to do it for free for practice and cuz they like my nails.

But to spend money on it? Not really lol
    My friend got her nails done for $200 cuz she put gold pinky nails. It's crazy. If I had $200 to splurge on myself, nails is not my priority lol

• i go 4 times a year. And it costs $25-$30 so that comes out to around $10 a month. I wish i could go more often but I only get to go when i visit the states.

• I spend more money on the polishes than I do getting my nails done. I'm very picky as to how I like my nails. No technician will ever make me happy.

• Zero dollars , never been to either.

I also don't even wear nail polish since I'm a chronic nail biter.

• No I do my own. I only get one if a get a coupon or someone wants to take me

• I do my own nails. And spend $20-40 on pedicures a month.

• I get a manicure once a month so it's $17, plus refills for $4. No point in getting a pedicure

• I spend a whopping zero dollars lol

• Nope I grow my real nails long and leave it natural sometimes I put on a clear coating.

• I go every once in a blue moon. Although , i spend a lot of time trying to perfectly paint my nails

• No I don't, I only get my nails done for special events

• Zero, I'd wreck them after a day

• I went one time when I was 11 and they charged 12$ and I refused to ever go again.. I'm now 19

What Guys Said 0