How many people are going to prom this year?

What kind of tux or dress will you be wearing and are you doing anything special for prom like getting a limo?

Most Helpful Girl

• Meeee! I have a red mermaid dress with lace. My girls and I are getting a hotel afterwards and jusy having fun. Not sure what kind of ride I'm getting yet though.

What Guys Said 6

• I decided to fill in for someone at my McDonald's job instead of going to my senior prom. Didn't feel like standing around in a suit for 4 hours and then going home.

• I don't think I will be. I will get to go to the Daddy/Daughter dance in April, though. I'll wear a suit.

• Im to old for prom

• Moxy, i am so sorry i can't make it to your hotel. but i don't doubt you'll look gorgeous in that dress

• Never went
    Ha...
    So lonely
    Jk

• Not me. No girl to go with. Too afraid to ask because I don't think any would accept my offer.

What Girls Said 4

• i remember shopping FOREVER for my prom dress and during prom it was over so quick I barely remember what happened. AS far as I remember the dancing scene was pretty boring but I didn't like my date who was one of my friends and not a boyfriend.

• I never went to prom so I didn't go and won't be going

• Hot pink dress with lace

• I'm going for sure. I don't know what I'm wearing yet but i know it'll be a bright color. My friends and I won't get a limo but maybe a suv depending on how many people are in the group.