What should I wear on a first date?

I'm going on a date with a very... uh...'classy' guy and I want to look my best. We're meeting for drinks and then going for dinner. I will be walking. You can see how I look in my pic? What should I wear? Please don't be mean :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a few tips for you! I think that it would be cute if you had your hair cut into bangs or layers. Arch your eyebrows you don't have overdo them just manicure them just enough. find a nice BB cream or light foundation, concealer, Mascara and light eyeliner and maybe some lip balm or a nude colored or pink lipstick and you would look great. as for the way you dress dress to fit your style, but the classy cute style can take you far. I don't know if you wear makeup but if you do make sure it matches your skin, and when you put on foundation you also put it on your neck so you don't look like you're wearing a mask and please don't over do it. If you want to do a little more makeup I would suggest the nude smokey eye... You're not an ugly girl but putting yourself together goes a long way. Learned from experience!

What Guys Said 2

• Wear a dress. Red is always nice but if you don't wanna be really flashy then black or blue looks good too.

• A smart dress.

What Girls Said 4

• Don't wear a dress on your first date please.. That's too much (in MY opinion). A great outfit for a first date should be simple yet eye catching. I always like wearing a cute top with a blazer over it, with a nice pair of jeans and heels when I go on first dates. It works, it's comfortable and looks well put together! ;-) Have fun and good luck!

• Lots of people say no dress, too formal. I agree, but have you considered a sweater dress? One that's fairly thick, maybe cowl neck, and a nice belt over top. Then you can have leggings and classy boots on the bottom!

• High waisted jeans, white crop too with a red blazer, and a chunky bracet and heels.
    Statement red lips to match the blazer :)

• Little black dress, not very short and not low cut and flats, hair down.