Behind These Hazel Eyes

Guys, how pretty do think Hazel eyes are? Be honest. I always hear guys talking about how pretty blue eyes and green eyes are. I have Hazel eyes and people always tell me my eyes are really pretty, does eye color effect how pretty you think someone's eyes are?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Im from asia. so all the people have dark eye colors and most of my life, I thought that is normal. so when I came to america over a decade ago, and I see girls with blue or hazel or any color eyes, it just makes me wanna stare and not look away. its so cool and mystifying.. its just unbelievably pretty.. can't even tell you. loll

so for me, any color besides dark, its very attractive to me.. what do you think about dark brown eyes though? I feel like theyre too lame sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Asians are hot and brown eyes suit them. I have hazely light brown eyes and I think it would look weird if an asian had them haha.

• Hhaha thankss

• Dark brown eyes on Asian guys are so cute! Usually dark brown eyes on any guy is cute....it gives them an almost mystifying look.

What Guys Said 3

• I love hazel eyes personally, my own eyes are hazel as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • well nice eyes and a nice smile are a super turn on for me

but they aren't a necessity

and I love hazel eyes as well cause they change color with what you wear

1|0
    0|0
  • btw...love the title

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• my boyfriend has hazel eyes, they are intriguing