How do you feel about guys who don't have/want tattoos and piercings?

I've got nothing against any man or woman who does get them. I admire individuality and the ability to express themselves. I wouldn't mind a girl who has either (long as its not overboard). It's just that some people can't pull them off and I admit I'm one of them. I Hate idea of having body piercings and tattoos are a permanent accessory that can't be fully removed.

What would you girls who have tattoos and piercings feel about a guy like me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well let me say this, I have only my ear lobes pierced once each, and a small tattoo between my shoulder blades. So...I don't flaunt that, but maybe a girl with lots of piercings or tattoos would be more drawn to men who do have around the same or more. My boyfriend does not have any...and I think he looks hot without them...but I can say I would love to see a tattoo on him. :) But if you don't think you would look good with either, don't get them. It's permanent, and you wouldn't want something you can't undo that you weren't even sure of in the first place.

What Girls Said 6

• i have a couple piercings and my boyfriend doesn't. not having tattoos and piercings makes you just as much an individual as having them. I think it's important to have your reasons for getting them, but anyone that claims it's for individuality is fooling themselves. there are more people inked and pierced than not.

• >not having tattoos and piercings makes you just as much an individual as having them.

It's about f***ing time someone said this out loud! It's just body art.

• Tattoos and piercings are usually a turn-on for me. I like them on myself and on others. But a guy NOT having/wanting tattoos and piercings isn't necessarily a turn-off or a deal-breaker at all. I like all kinds of people and I really enjoy finding the similarities between people who seem completely different from one another on the surface.

Nice blue-footed booby, by the way, haha.

• I have no piercings and no tattoos but still a nice person... lol and I rather guys without piercings and tattoos...

• I like tattoos and some piercings on guys, but those aren't necessarily things I look for in a guy. If I like him, I don't really care if he has/wants tattoos or piercings.

• I only have my ears pierced, but I really dislike it when guys have tattoos or piercings.

• My current boyfriend loves my tattoos and piercings. My ex hated them and didn't support me, which made me think he didn't love me, which eventually led me to leaving him and finding my new boyfriend.

I don't dislike guys who don't have them. They're chill too. But if a guy doesn't like mine or has a problem with them, he's not worth my time.

What Guys Said 0