What do you think of this outfit?

What do you think of this outfit for a date night at a quite fine restaurant? I want to kinda show off my curves, does it do the job? Or it makes my body look boxy? Do you think I will be overdressed If I wear this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it. The shape really fits you. I'm only not really sure about the sparkles. Maybe it's the light, but if it has a lot of sparkles it's a little bit too party like in my opinion

What Guys Said 7

• Go for it 👍 enjoy the date.

• not my taste, but if you like it then that's fine with me

• I think it's a pretty dress.

• You look like a teacher.

• It's too gud dear go for it don't worry about anything else enjoy your date

• You look good in it.

• Curves? Where... where are the curves? lol

What Girls Said 11

• It's cute but have you considered maybe some black tights or leggings under? Might make it a bit less overdressed especially at a restaurant!!!

• I'll think abiut it. Thank you! :)

• I think it's very cute! Since the neckline is pretty high, maybe you should try putting your hair to the side or maybe pin it up but still have some hair in the front out to frame your face.

• It looks pretty, and I think it is fine for the date. But there are probably better styles of dresses for your figure. It still looks good tho

• Can you please show me what styles you think will suit my figure better?

• yeah, you're a pear shape :) you should google dresses for pear shapes. I'm not that fashion savvy lol

• Lol that's Fine. Thanks anyways :)

• You look good. For a fine restaurant it seems ok to me.

• Doesn't flatter your body, get something tighter or a skater type of dress, you know like skater skirts but a dress and a different color

• pretty! ^_^

• I love it it's classy and suits you well

• Do you think the earrings are okay? Not sure if you can see it but it's like neon tassel with magenta pearl

• Yea i saw them they look good

• Cute...:) filler

• Its a really nice outfit for a nice restaurant

• suits you!!

• Its cute 👍