Tattoo sleeves?

i was watching a show the other day...they had these things called tattoo sleeves...it makes it look like you really do have them...but for Jewish guys like me...i would never get a real one...besides I don't like needles haha...anyway...what do you think of them?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 6 tattoos including a full back piece, (11 and half hours work went into that baby!) and 8 piercings and I don't like needles! What I should say is that I hate having blood tests and injections..but having a needle repeatedly scraped across my skin for 3 hours at a time in order to create something beautiful love it! Plus its not just the feeling of the needle, you get vibrations from the tattoo gun and sometimes if you're lucky and your artist hits the right spot it can actually feel like a massage.

I love most tattoos, I love full sleeves, half sleeves, 3/4 sleeves! However I hate most kinds of flash. Oh and fake ones are for children my dear. Having a tattoo and/or piercings is a whole state of mind. Yes they hurt, yes they are real and no I don't regret having them.

What Girls Said 8

• Coming from someone with real ones:

GAY

Its like prentending to be something your not, you would look like an idiot.

• Oh my gosh, you watch Big Bang Theory?! Hahaha. That's awesome. Well, we'll have something to talk about next time we're both online. Hehehe. By the way, fake tattoos are pretty dumb. I kind of agree with what everyone else is saying.

• It looks fake and dumb.

• I think they're awesome. I love the sleeves that Jesse James has (Sandra Bullock's husband). Tats look cool on some guys and others it doesn't seem to fit their persona.

• You either have tattoos or you don't. Faking them just seems stupid to me.

• i saw that episode! he love that show, I don't like tats at all on anyone, but if you want a shakeup/change, sure why not :)

• fake tattoos are silly looking on people unless they are at a costume party. it is even goofy then sometimes. I am afraid of needles too, I say you go with the wash on tattoos, you know like the kind you find in wal-mart or something. They may not be real, but they will look more realistic than tattoo sleeves.

• If its really obvious that their fake then no.

What Guys Said 2

• The big bang theory, haha

I think its just plain weird to fake that you have tats, you should only use them if you're going to a costume party as a biker or something.

• what does being jewish have to do with tattoos?

• In general, Jewish law does not permit the intentional defacement of the human body, and this applies to tattoos. Also, after the Holocaust, many Jews are repulsed by the idea of marking their bodies in the way that the Nazis marked the bodies of their victims.

• Couldnt have said it any better

• I kind of agree with the reasoning behind not getting tattoos. I might end up getting one myself, but I do respect the Jewish reasoning.