Should I be concerned/worried about my boyfriend looking at girl's Myspace profile?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3+ years. Yesterday I was logging on to Myspace from his user account on our laptop and as I was typing in "MySpace", the entire history for the site from that day came up. I couldn't help but look to see what he was looking at on that day. Well, turns out he was looking at a whole bunch of girls' pages. One of the girls is a girl he had sex with right before we got together. Also, he still has his status as "single" and will not approve any comments. This worries me because I feel like he is keeping something from me. He tells me I have nothing to worry about. When I asked why he was on that one girl's page, he said he didn't have an explanation. He said it's nothing and that he loves me and that he doesn't want or care for anyone else. I really would like some advice on this because I don't know if I am over-reacting, or if I have a legit reason to worry. I trust him for the most part, but then I always have the tendency to let my mind get the best of me and I start wondering...and wondering...and wondering. Please help thank you.

What Guys Said 1

• yes, because he's looking for something that he's not getting from you

What Girls Said 0