A mole on a face? could make you look sexy or pretty?

I've notice some people dislike their moles, especially ones on the face, but I think it can look really cute and sexy like dimples :D

I don't have one but I remember when I was young I wanted to have one on my nose lol (I thought it could make my nose look bigger :P) I think either on cheek or nose look really really pretty >_< (wish I have one lol)
What do you think~?

On the forehead
2.bp.blogspot.com/.../...inajoliebeautifulskin.jpg

On the nose
sovomall.co.kr/board/data/20101017/1287321029.jpg

On the chin
whitecaucasian.com/.../Rachel-McAdams1.jpg

On the cheek
a4.files.xovain.com/.../...DA0OTU3NjcwNjA2MzQ5.jpg

close to eyes
file.instiz.net/.../...e8d516d5af2a408cbf462c8.jpg

close to the nose
a2.files.xovain.com/.../...zkwMTgyOTM4MjgxNDg3.jpg</a>

I always wanted to have one 😛 should i get a "dot" tattoo? What do you think?

Im serious i tried on my pic lol

One close to my eye
http://i61.tinypic.com/16bdimo.jpg

And one on my nose lol
http://i61.tinypic.com/23lh7b5.jpg

😛😳

Most Helpful Guy

• Being sexy is what makes a person sexy.

The mole adds a certain uniqueness to the model, but it doesn't make her sexy. Generally I don't really care one way or the other. I guess imperfections on someone we're attracted to can be endearing.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Haha actually both with or without can be pretty.
    I love the one of @misscoffeehead, on her cheek, but I also like you look without one Mei!
    As far as I'm concerned, don't tattoo one! If you later feel sorry it's too permanent... perhaps if you like one, check if it's possible with make up?

• Haha thanks ;) i will think about it

• Correction @misscoffeehead, the only zombie in the world with a pretty mole on her face :-)
      Conclusion: you are UNIQUE :-)

• Oh HANS!! Your so sweet!

• @misscoffeehead is a prime example.

• I rarely notice them. When I do I don't mind.

• basically i don't even notice moles

• Moles like these are called 'beauty mark'.. A lot of beautiful people have beauty marks but I don't think it would enhance the beauty of the person because put a mole on a ugly person I don't think a lot would change at all.

• I like them I think they're ok.

• I agree, they do look cute sometimes. They're very distinguishing.

• The girl I'm seeing has several. I think they're cute but she wants to have them removed.

• I have a mole on my left cheek. :/

• It's a beautiful flaw.

• I don't mind moles. I have one on my left cheek.

• 0|0
    • Lol not sure who it is but that is a big one 😅🙊

• Watch Austin Powers in Goldmember. It's a movie, you'll laugh your ass off

• I hate them. I had one close to my lip and I had it removed even if it was small

• Wouldn't mind a mole as I hardly notice them in those pictures.

What Girls Said 13

• i have a few i dont mind, but i did use to have larger ones that i got removed because they affected my confidence big time.
    my favourite one now is next to my lip. far out i couldn't even find one similar to the position of mine on google-.-
    anyway here r the main ones i have and I'm ok with them.
    http://oi57.tinypic.com/34h7y42.jpg

• So jealous now 😳🙊

• girl honestly if u wanna do it go for it! but I'm still gonna remind u that ur bloody gorgeous as u r:)

• Thank you :) i will think about it hehe

• I think moles are cute. Which my bf teases me calling me mole obsessed which I'm not. Just when a new tiny mole pops up out of no where. Just you have to point it out. I have 3 moles on my lower back that looks like Orion's belt XD and again on my left shoulder. I'm just covered in so many moles you could play connect the dots XD. Shockingly I don't really have moles on my face. I has some freckles. One other thing on my face but it isn't naturally there. I have my lips pierced. Angel bite. Which does hide a very tiny mole, lol.

• To me they look not that attractive. Also, Marilyn Monroe drew her on, and many celebrities did it before too. It was a standard of beauty in that time, but today, I doubt it.

• Ohhh i didn't know Marilyn Monroe drew hers :) thanks!!

• No, I know she did... There is a documentary about her - and it includes that fact.

• I always wanted one too! Close to my eye :p
    I really like the pic where you have one close to your eye!

• 1|0
  • i used to draw moles on my face right next to my nose and i thought it was the cutest thing in the world but everyone kept making fun of me for it so i stopped

• I have a small one on my upper lip on the right side.. No guy has ever complained and kissing has never been an issue ever.. No guy has even referenced it... Only one did in a photo but never in person..

• on the cheek/near lips is nice

• I have one like Marilyn's but lower more beside my lips it's small so I like it.

• No not really I have a few. The only ones that are cute are the ones that are in specific places and have a certain size not too big or small also not being very textured. I had on under my eye that was hanging years ago and it bothered me so bad that I plucked it off in my sleep lol. There was a spot of blood when I woke up and I didn't even feel it when it happened. Moles run in my family and my mom would say you would bleed to death if you try to take them off lol. I have more than I would like in my face and might be getting a few removed if not all of them depending on if they grow or I get more.

• A face is a face, a mole isn't going to change what it looks like.. But if it's like a HUGE mole, you might need to get it removed lol not for appearance purposes but for medical purposes

• i dont think they have any effect on how you perceive the face.

• Mole face? May be sexy