Is this the style that most girls love?

If you don't like it let me know what your favourite type of style on a guy is:) bluejeansandglitter.files.wordpress.com/.../white-t-sexy-man.jpg

• yes!!!
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the outfit is okay. It's a little too hipsters with the glasses but still a nice outfit.
    But still just wear whatever you feel comfortable in or whatever's your style, because if you don't it will just look like your wearing a costume

What Girls Said 3

• Nope. I like a t-shirt and jeans and tennis shoes. Not tight stuff like that dude's wearing. Casual and comfortable. Nothing special. Just simple. Nothing "cool," either.

• Its a nice style but not everyone can pull it off. Wear something that looks good on you.

• change the pants a bit... they are a bit to tight... skinny jeans are for girls... lol

What Guys Said 1

• every girl is different. I have a surfer-ish style and have never had any problems. I guess it depends on the type of girl you are after.