Do men like when women wear men's cologne?

I always wondered after reading hearing that its a huge catch lol. Not if it was like a really strong, hardcore mens cologne, but something light that can be worn on a women and actually smell nice. And of course the women would have to wear it properly, like with a cute outfit or something, not random like wearing it after working out or just on a daily basis, lol. Well anyways what do you guys think?

What Guys Said 1

• it all depends on the guy, your probably going to get a lot of mixed opinions but for me it would make your image look kinda weird. Almost as if you were hiding something. Its almost like would you like a guy who wears very lightly perfume/women fragrance?

• Yeah that's exactly what I thought, like maybe it would make a girl seem a bit butch, lol. =]

What Girls Said 1

• i am a woman and I love to wear some mens colognes. avon's tomorrow and nautica are 2 of my favs. I don't wear it to feel sexy per say, but I love closing my eyes and feeling like I can smell my sexy hubby. gets me in the mood kinda.:)