Is wearing flip flops unfashionable?

I like to wear flip flops. I wear them when i go for a quick walk, buy something, beach, park, etc. Cause im always barefoot, when i go for out to do quick things, i just put them on. Do you think flip flops are unfashionable, if so, can you recommend any type of shoes that i can wear quickly?

Most Helpful Girl

• If they're wrong I don't want to be right. I have three basic pairs of shoes; boots, wedges, and flip flops. Boots can get cramped, provide little arch support and let's be real-- they make your feet stinky. Wedges are okay for special events and date nights-- but day to day wear? Nah. If I'm going to the store in pj's and a hoodie there is no way I'm throwing on classy ass shoes. But flip-flops~ Easy to wear, walk in and coordinate with outfits. They go with just about anything, except maybe a suit. They come in a variety of shapes, styles and colors. There are super fancy ones with leather straps and blingy flowers-- or a foam pair you picked up at the dollar store when you got tired of bending over to tie your shoe laces. Point is, they're simple, they're comfortable and they are what you want to wear.

Also I noticed someone else said that pediotrists think they're bad for your feet, I have planter faciatis (meaning I tear the tendons and ligaments in the arch of my feet frequently) and I've always found it happens when I'm wearing flats, or sneakers. They have flipflops with comfort arch support, dexflex memory foams and a slew of other things that are actually better on feet (at least for mine anyway) only thing my pediatrist says is that it dries out my heels and to use some lotion. Flip flops are better for your feet than heels, wedges, uggs and a million other fashion trend shoes and to be honest-- Id rather be comfortable and safe than classy and fashionable any day.

• Thank you! I knew it, i like to wear them cause theyre simple and easy, but not for dates :/ when im at home im barefoot, for a quick run to the store flip flops and for a date heels, sandals sometimes boots :)

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all. These are one of the best inventions. I'm currently wearing them and you should wear it too. (At home or nearby local places)

• The only thing I have against them is the sound they make. If I hear a horse, there should be one around.

• Flip flops can be very good or very bad. Of course of the girls feet are really worth flaunting there is nothing better then a nice pair of flip flops. They should be in good shape though. Not all worn out and dirty. On the other hand, of the very are ugly or dirth or u attractive, flip flops make it even more conspicuous.

Bottomline, if your feet are normal to say the least and clean, no harm wearing flip flops.

• No.   

• I hate flip flops with long jeans. They just don't work.

• That's all everyone wears where I live.
    Of course SD is pretty laid back.

What Girls Said 2

• I think flip-flops are fine. I see a lot of people wearing them.

If I can't go barefoot then I wear flip-flops.

• They're bad for your feet I heard. Like yes they're tacky but more importantly podiatrists hate them and say not to wear them