Best rappers of all-time?

Who do you think are the best rappers of all-time? My list looks like this:

1. 2Pac

2. T.I.

3. Dr. Dre

4. Snoop Dogg

5. Jay-Z

How has no one mentioned T.I.? He's the best Southern rapper, easily. Well Outkast I guess, but otherwise, lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• 2pac

Jay Z

Nas

Big Boi & Andre 3000 from Outkast

Goodie Mob

Ice Cube

Common

Lil Wayne (yes a lot of people hate on Wayne but his lyrical flow is ridiculous)

Pimp C

Bun B

8Ball & MJG

Three 6 Mafia

Lil Scrappy haha just kidding

• Nice first four and Ice Cube.

What Girls Said 4

• biggie, nas, method man, dr dre, eminem, wu tang clan, immortal technique, jay z, busta rhymes (now and again) nate dogg's voice, snoop dogg's humour, there's a lot of good rappers out there who have been lost because of the mainstream hip hop and the commericial music. I respect 2pac's music, he was a good lyricist but I think he's way overrated. just my opinion.

• 2Pac is underrated if anything... lol jk, aight aight

• I'll give you 2Pac, but I can think of so many other artists I would put before the rest. Biggie, Talib Kweli, Common, Mos Def, Wu-Tang Clan, Nas, Outkast, KRS-One, Run DMC, and so many others.

• I just love West Coast rap in general, so that's why Dr. Dre and Snoop are on there.

• I've never been into West Coast rap. I like Dr. Dre, but Snoop Dogg has a lazy flow that kind of annoys me. I'm not big on Southern rap either. T.I. is one of the few artists I'll listen to, but I don't think he's one of the best rappers period, just a top Southern rapper. I'm all about the East Coast lol

• I don't think anyone cares. I hate rap anyways. But the only two I like would be Everlast & Eminem. I can't believe no one said Everlast... you people suck. At least no one put 50 Cent. I want that f***er to die.

• Jonas Brothers!

What Guys Said 6

• Where is B.I.G. and method man on your list, or even all the awesome rappers from the 80s for that matter? Your list sucks ass.

• Fuck biggie. and my list is f***in dope, if you can't appreciate those artists, you don't like rap.

• Allow me to rephrase my answer, your list sucks C0CK.....better?

• Jay-Z likes Biggie. That's why he bights off his lyrics...

• A lot of what Tupac would rap about consisted of things I just didn't have the context to try to relate to unless I wanted to perpetrate.

But then this is the case with a lot of the heavier-themed hip hop for me.

So I suppose My list looks something like:

1. little wayne

2. Eminem

3. Redman

4. Missy Elliot

5. Pitbull

• Nobody.

Cares.

• I hate rap, but I'd have to go with 2pac if I had to literally choose one.

• andre nickatina

mac dre

too short

• The frostiest of the cool. The creamest of the white:

Vanilla Ice.