Girls, if a guy approached you with a Sonic the Hedgehog shirt and Jeans on, would that make you less likely to want to talk to him?

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../41F6YdmFMAL._SY445_.jpg

Something like that? He approaches you and tries to talk to you. Would you want to talk to him or no?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT <3

• No... but I like that kind of stuff so I may be biased.

• I normally don't care about outfits that people are wearing lol. So I wouldn't care whether he wear that shirt or not lol haha :D I think it is cute

• Depends on what he looks like, if Channing Tatum walked up to be with a fucking Sonic the Hedgehog shirt I'd still be turned on ;)

• Only if we are somewhere that everyone is supposed to be more dressed up. Otherwise, I don't care.

• If he looks good in it immature talk to him actually there's an 85% chance I'm gonna talk to him

• Not at all, i wouldn't care what shirt he was wearing

• Pf that would make it EASIER for me to talk to him.

• Yeah of course! I need that tshirt ;D

What Guys Said 2

• i guess they'd find him cool basically

• The question is... will she take you seriously when she sees a sexy, well dressed guy off to the side to compare to you