How can I become a good jerk?

Women like jerks. How can I try to be one without going overboard and looking like a psycho? I already let doors hit women in the face, and I cut them off and make sure I am first. If a woman is having a bad hair day, I let them know that it sucks. What else can I do?

I'm 20 years old and never had a girlfriend!

Most Helpful Guy

• Here are a few helpful tips on how to be a Charming Jerk.

-Never let her think she's the only girl that has your attention. She lives in a wold of 3.3 billion other girls.

-Don't just go around doing "favors". You're going to need SOMETHING out of the deal.

-Don't just hand out compliments to her. She must work for them like a neglected daughter fighting for the acceptance and attention of her negligent father.

-Don't be afraid to jab at her self-confidence here and there. A confident girl is a conceited girl. There's no way she can look good in ALL those dresses. SOME of them make her look fat, whether you feel that way or not.

-Don't cancel your plans for her. That makes no sense. Ask her if she's free another night. She can schedule around your schedule.

-If you're flirty with a girl that you're not yet dating, don't be afraid to periodically act all quiet and p*ssed off at her about something from time to time . Keeps them on their toes. girls love hot n' cold. Hell, Look at Edward Cullen.

-Doing something genuinely nice for them should come as a complete surprise, but only after they've done something in your favor. You don't want them thinking you're going around handing out favors, now do ya?

-Direct Answers are for nice guys. The best answer for a question is a question. Keeps your mysterious aura going. And the cool thing about most girls is that they can ask you a question. And you can answer them with the same question. And they will go off in detail answering your question and never realize that you never bothered answering their question. Women like to talk, which makes your job easy. Just listen. And give her a hard time when she tries to find things out about you. Talking in circles is key. Girls like to work to try and figure a guy out. It makes them feel accomplished. It's very validating if you're not just an open books.

What Girls Said 5

• yeah all 3 of the answers below some's up what women think of jerks. I really don't know why men seem to think that the jerk gets the girls, it might just seam like that to you cos all there good for is sex no offense. But when it comes to the proper thing it's the nice guy laughing at the jerks trust me on this and hold out for the real deal unless of course it's just sex you want but don't look for the woman to be at fault when you keep getting dumped you bring it on your self. Hope this helps.

• No, women don't like jerks. If you're doing it to be funny, but then nice the rest of the time, that's one thing, but just being a jerk is bad. If you're a jerk girls won't like you, they will just think you're a loser. Try doing nice and fun and that will get you farther.

• the only type of girls you're going to attract by being a jerk are girls like me. I always go for the asshole because I'm not looking for anything serious. just something passing to amuse me for a short while. so if you're looking for something stable and long term... I would go with being nice and yet still playful. definitely avoid the jerk plan.

• Hahaha.

• Maybe the reason you've never had a girlfriend is because you act like a jerk at all? I would never even think of dating a guy who treated me (or any other woman) like that. Why would we want to be treated so disrespectfully? The reason I was initially attracted to my boyfriend was that he was the opposite: the perfect gentleman with all of those great chivalrous manners.

What Guys Said 1

• There's really no such thing as a "good" jerk. Being more aggressive and putting yourself more out there is not classifying yourself as a "good" jerk. But it's a lot better than being a full blown nice guy. A nice guy who takes risk and chases women with confidence, that's pretty much what you can be.