Face Piercing ?

I know guys like belly button rings, but what about face piercing( lip piercing, nose, eyebrow...)? I see it and I don't find it at all attractive, just curious as to what you think.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess some guys might like it, but I don't find face piercings attractive. A very small one at the side of the nose won't completely turn me off but doesn't really do anything for me. Lip and eyebrow piercings I find distracting.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really like piercings--no, not even a belly button ring : ) Now, I would NOT mind/judge a girl for having them; I could be very good friends with a girl who had them, and if we really clicked, I'd even consider a relationship. But in terms of the aesthetic value of piercings, I think they add nothing to, and most usually distract from, a woman's natural beauty.

• You know guys like belly button rings? Interesting because a woman with extra holes not put in her body by mother nature, aren't a turn on to me at all, no matter where they are located. That is not to say I find them repulsive, but there isn't a piercing out there that I 'like' Just thought you might like to know that since you seem to want to generalize all guys.

• Sorry, I should of put most guys, no need to freak.

• I didn't freak out=P I was just stating my opinion on the matter. I'm too laid back of a person to get my panties in a twist over something as insignificant as a q&a site online.

• It all depends on the person. I personally don't like them cause they ruin the girl's facial features. It's all in the eye of the beholder, but I'd guess that the majority of us guys don't like them. I've asked my friends if they think that's attractive and most of them would agree that it's not.

What Girls Said 3

• I have 2 lip piercings and a lot of people have commented on how nice they look. I also have 6 tattoos (including a full back piece) and probably only have received one negative comment about my tattoos and piercings. I think if you take the time to consider how such a mod will affect your looks and the placement of it, it can actually look nice. Yes piercings leave a scar, and tattoos are permanent but if you don't buy into the whole thing then leave well alone.

• My question to you is, are you going to want those lip piercings when you're in your 50's? They leave significant holes, mine is STILL visible after 10 years and it looks as if it's here to stay, as it hasn't made any attempt to close up - besides on the inside of my lip where saliva could have helped to somewhat heal this - in any case, I could probably still jam my ring through if I really wanted to - which I don't. My point being, piercings should REALLY be considered rationally.

• Well I'm in my 30's now, and have the piercings for nearly 5 years now. It'll give the grandchildren something to talk about when I'm older plus they can colour in my tattoos if they want to.

• i have a nose piercing and it hasn't seemed to "turn-off" any guys yet... so I think it all depends on how you wear it and your personality.

• Facial Piercings last only so long before a person gets tired of seeing it.. and when you do decide to take it out and/or your body rejects it, it leaves a scar!

Definitely would not recommend it to anyone.