Do you guys actually like lingerie or no?

I'm just wondering if we go through all the trouble for nothing? does it make a difference?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I love seeing my girlfriend in lingerie and actually buy it for her sometimes so I can see her in it.

What Guys Said 5

• I prefer revealing lingerie to complete nudity. But then again I've been told I'm not a very common man. It's a bit more intriguing and a mystery. Not that I don't love to see a woman nude, I do. It's just more of a turn on for me to see a woman have a little bit on.

• Bachelor pad... lingerie... two of the sweetest words in the English language.

(Frasier)

• its good for females ...they feel more comboftable and confident and we guys can dream little more crazzy sometimes...

• Yes I like to see my girl in lingerie.! In fact every guy like it.

• some do...some dont...simple as that

What Girls Said 3

• i think the sexiest part of lingerie is the confidence it gives a woman wearing it. usually if you like lingerie and feel sexy in it, it will literaally unleash your inner minx and give you an attitude you might not feel comfortable posessing without it. it's more than the actual garments I think. my boyf is obsessed with it and I can tell it's because of the personality change in me that happens when I wear. I don't wear anything other than lingerie, not because of him (we're long distance anyway) but because of the way it makes me feel. if you don't feel sexy in it then it's not worth it.

• Of course they do.

• it probably varies upon each person's preference.

Don't know why they wouldn't - its damn sexy! :) haha