What is all about big ass?

I think it was hard to not notice this last year's obsession with big asses. now Every girl with big ass, fat ass, tight muscled ass- seems to be the ideal. I see girls who are really short and their ass , obvi, looks bigger because they're short but somehow they have hundrets of reblogs and are called beauties.
I look at them and... where is the beauty, why do you have 50k reblogs 0_o?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Well I don't like a woman's ass to be too big. If a woman's ass is a American size 4 to 6 in her tight jeans or tight faux leather pants then that is perfect for me. It like a women's tight jeans and tight faux leather pants to be tight at that size to.

• Blame it all on Sir Mix-A-Lot! If it wasn't for him, white people would never know what black guys thought about big asses... LOL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlItMpGYQTo

• I'm half African... i'm half black, I have flat ass and I don't understand it at all.

• Big ass has always been men's ideal.

From an evolutionary standpoint, men are attracted to women with big asses because it shows they can run. Yes, back in the stone age we needed to run to get our food, it became encrypted into men's dna and so, still today, a big ass is hot

Its only now that women are finally realising that and the media is beginning to stop with the women with eight year old boy bodies.

• Asker why are you down voting people who give you perfectly reasonable answers? I've seen you do it to two other guys now. Just because they don't tells you that a tiny ass is hot?

Men can't help that they prefer big ass or wide hips. It just our biology. Its not our fault.

You can still be attractive without those features but you have to accept the science.

• Oh, sorry I was just seeing a pattern there.

Its still suspicious :/

• some tiny ass hater lol
      im not a hater on big ass i just don't get it and im ok with my flat ass. just don't understand this.

• Evolutionarily if a female has a big ass it indicates health since she has bigger hips to deliver the child. And no matter what, our instincts shape the way we behave.

• i don't have big hips. i'm not sexually appealing then?

• It helps but doesn't mean that if you don't have it you're not sexually appealing. Same with boobs. Same with eyes. Same with hair. Everything plays a part in your looks, you don't have to be 10/10 in all areas to look cute.

For example, Mila Kunis has nearly nonexistent boobs. Doesn't make her unattractive though.

• To be honest I'm not sure where this "ass trend" came from! :-P

• It's just sexy. Kinda like abs on guys; don't need them to be attractive, but they are still undeniably sexy and a turn on for most people.

• I have an ass fetish..
    If someone is dominating me or sending me a picture of her ass then i just lose control. i will then do everything she says. they usualy take advantage and sent picture of her ass to try and get me to give money..

The stupid thing is that it actually works for them and that i always end up giving money.. its sounds quite stupid, i know..

• I don't like it big tbh. I like it firm and roundish but not big. Proportionate body is best in my opinion.

• shape is more important than size

• what shape is considered cute?

• Not into big asses so not sure where this obsession came from.

• I don't like big asses, honestly... I think it just gives "curvy" ladies, a chance to be "hot" for once

• It's only a trend because white people are finally catching on and doing it, black people have always talked about big booties and in Brazil big booties have been the thing forever. It's just when Iggy Azaela becomes famous and the media start pushing the big booty agenda do all the white girls start getting big asses. Truth.

• cosmo may have deluded you into thinking guys like scrawny girls but the truth is we don't. we like girls with a nice round, curvy ass and a nice rack too.

A round big ass looks nice and feels great too.

media1.break.com/.../...ery%20Nice%20Ass_thumb.jpg

• my ass is much smaller than this one and this one is not even that big ass.

• man tell me about hte feeling

• well it's not just about size. quality counts too. a round ass like hers is better than just being big.

• I truly love women with big asses. They turn me on way more than flat ones.

What Girls Said 6

• People are just overreacting on the internet. In real life, they're not that picky. For example I don't have a really big butt, because I'm white and don't work-out a lot, but some guys actually think I have a nice butt.
    It looks a little bit like this:
    images.sodahead.com/.../...lokhandwala_xlarge.jpeg
    So don't sweat it. It's actually not really that big of deal. They'd rather have a pretty face and nice smile :)

• Yeah guys aren't that picky lol it's like a girl wanting a guy with abs but in reality she'll settle for a guy she likes.

• Being over weight was hot at one time. In the 50's it was large breasts. Then it was being slim like twiggy. Then it was a tone body dying the 80's. The 2000's were skinny with big boobs.
    Now it's butts. Every body type gets it's chance and right now it's big booty girls turn.

• Tumblr hate haha! They're probably getting so many reblogs because it's a girl who isn't afraid to strip off for the camera - guys want that!

• so basically just because they show off their fat ass and guys don't mind that? but that doesn't meant it's pretty.
      welp. then i better hide my flat ass

• I think most guys like an ass that is proportional.

• I was just wondering this. I saw today that you can get padded boy shorts. Maybe that's always been around but it's the first I've noticed it. I guess now instead of stuffing their bra women want to stuff their underwear.

• I have small boobs and a big bum and I love that im finally getting some attention. Girls with small boobs get pretty screwed over and now at least I have a chance of being noticed.

• welp i have big boobs and no ass...

• Yeah but everyone has always said big boobs are the ideal. And I don't have that. Now people are saying its alright to have a big bum too, which I do have, so I feel a bit better about not having big boobs.