59% (13)30% (5)46% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|12

Most Helpful Guy

• My aunt does since she's a pro hairdresser, which means free haircuts! >:D

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice, now that is money saving idea there.

• Sure is, she works at a high end hairdresser's. When she's not working and I want a shape up, about £40-£60 is saved. Hehe

What Girls Said 14

• My cousin does. She's a cosmetologist. But as long as they're good it doesn't matter their gender.

0|2
    0|0
  • Currently, I go to a woman. I have been going to her for six years now, but up until then, I a man had cut my hair. He moved to Florida and retired, so I had to find someone new.

0|2
    0|0
    • It is hard to find a new place to go to.

• Yes, I was very sad when he retired, but this woman that does my hair now is fantastic. I just asked around between friends and family. I tried two others before I started going to her and did not care for them. One was a man, one a woman.

• That is awesome.
      It took me a few tries to find the right place to.

• 31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_n0v36eGsYO1s5rzlz.png

My mum always did my haircut using a noodles bowl

3|1
    0|0
  • My best friend works in a hair salon and cuts and colours my hair for me :)

1|1
    0|0
  • I trim it on my own.

0|0
    0|0
  • either my dad or my best friend (female) - they know how to cut my hair the way i want it
    i dont trust hairdressers haha they always cut my hair waaay too short

0|1
    0|0
  • I cut my own. I have long hair now, but when I used to have a Kpop-boy-like haircut I didn't know how to get the initial shape, so I went to a hair salon to get it cut; I came out looking like a mushroom.

But I fixed it when I got home.

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually cut my own hair but I got my first diva cut six moths ago. It was my first real haircut in three years

0|0
    0|0
  • I clip my own ends. I don't trust people around my hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • myself.

except during sex/cuddling, I hate anyone touching my hair.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would be fine with a man cutting or styling my hair, but I have been having the same girl do it for about 5 or 6 years. Just did amazing the first time I had her, so I kept going to see her.

0|0
    0|0
  • My cosmetologist friend does mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some person at great clips and they do a great job.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm surprised by how many people here cut their own hair.

The person available at the salon my mom chooses cuts my hair.

I get a haircut every 2-4 years.

Any gender, I don't care, as long as they're good and not judgmental of my hair.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I request the same hairdresser. She is a woman. I request her cuz she is good and hott. Though i dont request her when im with my gf.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been getting my hair cut by men ever since I can remember. I just got used to a single barber everytime I moved and the first new barber every time randomly happened to be a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me really any time I need to cut my hair I simply use my own razor set works a treat : )

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been going to the same Salon/Barber Shop for the last 15 years. I only let 3 of the barbers cut my hair

0|0
    0|0
  • nobody, i decided to not cut my hair again... it's pointless and i'd look ugly with shorter hair

0|0
    0|0
  • My class-mate Karen

0|0
    0|0
  • Myself with a pair of clippers. Cheap, easy, clean and low-maintenance. Perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get my haircuts from my mom. The only time I ever got it from someone else was when my mom was in the hospital after my brother was born.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut my own hair

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm not cutting off all my hair, it's usually a woman at some hair cutting place.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cut my own hair.

0|0
    0|0