Do guys find tongue piercings hot ?

answer please :)

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends! if the girl has a lot of piercings and tats along with her tongue, then its NOT! But if it is just your tongue, belly and a small tat semi-public, then its HOT..

For me it is just a sign of "not-confidence". It seems like girls are looking for attention when they wanna look different and stand out from others. In the other hand it also says that she don't care about what people think. That when will do whatever pleases her and that she is crazy, wild, and kinky. That she is not affraid.

What Guys Said 23

• I find most tats and piercings NOT. Just not original anymore and makes you look like a slut-clown. Yeah, slut-clown ... my new word.

And, for the tongue, it's goofy how they alter your speach. "Thooooo, I wath wonring how you like my (click) piercin. Doth it turn (click) you on that I talk like I (click) already hav your ...in my mouth (click)?"

• There isn't any body alteration I find hot.

• probably in the minority here but I think it's nasty.

• No bro.

• nasty, One girl was giving me head with one on and the bottom ball came lose and stabbed me, 911 emergency room she was caught, 11 stiches... never again -.- Plus if it gets infected, they take skin from your anus to cover the scar. talk about kissing your ass lol

• It's trashy, tongue piercings put you in the category of women who are a good time but nothing more. If you know what I mean.

• Depends on the girl. Some girls can pull it off really well without looking trashy, but it's pretty hard I have to admit.

• I really like it when girls have them. It's nothing sexual I just like the type of girls that usually get them.

• NO. I don't want to be reminded of BJs every time a girl opens her mouth to say something, and it's so clich├ęd and lame. It's like wearing slutty clothes all the time or letting your bra show. Usually people would say that that's trashy so...

• Nah, they look tacky, and making out with a chick is fucking annoying if her piercing keeps hitting your teeth.

• I'm not really a fan of any piercings aside from ear rings and belly button rings.

• I find it nasty in a bad way. It can get infected very easily. Also, one day when you are a Grandmother, just imagine your Grandchildren coming up to you and asking to see Grandmas tongue piercing...YUCK

• Original or not, it's damn sexy.

I have more respect for a piercing than I do a tattoo. You can always change up your jewelry. Just don't go overboard and get a million of them.

Tongue and belly piercings for the win.

• I personally don't, but their are men who do.

• I don't find piercings of any kind attractive.

Or tattoos either, for that matter. Don't know what it is about them that I find off-putting, but they're definitely turn-offs for me.

• They are a turn off to me.

• Trashy!

• I do.

• I don't think so. It makes a girl look more like a toy than anything.

• no

• no and don't feel good

• Hell no no no no , that's not hot

• no not me not now not any time soon I find it detracting if I am completely honest.

What Girls Said 9

• I don't sleep around or anything, I don't wear slutty clothes, I don't drink or smoke or even swear. I'm 16 and haven't done anything with a guy except the occasional kiss. An I have my tongue pierced. So does that automatically make me trashy then? because I have a tongue piercing? A lot of girls get a part of their body pierced because they like them, not because they're seeking attention or even wanting it to excel with sexual pleasure. I'm just a girl that happens to like piercings. So if you don't like them, it's your opinion, fine. But it's our bodies and if you think it's trashy than fine.

• I've found that a lot of guys are really put off by piercings.

• Hmm well I'm not a guy, but I would see no problem with it. I mean he would hardly ever see it seriously it's in your mouth.

• well, for girls it wouldn't be that bad, i have my tongue pierced but for a guy i dont really know, i mean , if the guys kinda chubby then no, if he has a lot or noticable facial hair then no, but other then that i think it would be kinda attractive

• I have asked a male friend about my tongue piercing. i was worried before getting it done about the stigma that comes with the piercing. (E. g is it trashy etc) however he simply said "it's hot''. Which i guess totally depends on who likes them or not. Some people like marmite some don't, everyone's different. If u want the piercing do it for yourself and no one else.

• I have a tongue piercing, because why the fuck not. I've always wanted one so I got it. Am I a slut? you tell me. Im 21, and have been in a committed relationship for 4 years with the first and only guy I've been with. Oh and not because i couldnt get someone else but because i just didn't want anyone else. Beside this, I think the word "slut" shouldn't be used, it puts women to shame and no woman should feel shame. Men have sex, women have sex its sex stop calling women sluts. Assholes.

• Oh no.

• Some guys do some don't.

• OH YEAH!