Anybody else wear pantyhose under jeans in the winter?

I realize that it is a good thing to stay cool. When I dress casual in the winter, I wear pantyhose or leggings under jeans. Is this overdressed for dressing down?

0|2
5|7

Most Helpful Girl

• I wear pantyhose under my jeans all the time. Not just winter and usually with heels or booties.

1|3
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Used to but now I don't feel that much cold (don't know why?)

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it is great you are showing you are feminine, you have morals and protection for later leg problems they should be worn year round. Most men will look at a woman wearing pantyhose more because it is sex appeal, but most won't admit it if you ask and they are more attentive to their women that do wear pantyhose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dooo, soo comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • If it keeps you warm the cold winter, by all means do it.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wear pantyhose year round Debbie; under my jeans or slacks in the winter but prefer to wear them in the spring, summer or fall with my short skirts or dresses.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear pantyhose every day no matter what the weather. Great for leg health, looks, and oh so comfy!

0|1
    1|0
    • Sonds great! I love women wearing pantyhose under jeans - best year round.

• I do because the friction while walking generates heat.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Absolutely, I do it quite often. I don't really consider it overdressing when I'm trying to keep warm. Besides that, most of the time no one will even know you're wearing them.

1|1
    0|0
  • iv never done this, it doesn't get that cold here.
    jeans or leggings alone do just fine, but if it works, it works! =]

0|0
    0|0
  • only when I lived in Canada lol :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear leggings under every day, I even have fleece lined ones when it's really cold lol. I think most girls do this, at least where I live for warmth. Why do you say it keeps you cool? :p

0|1
    0|0