Guys what do you think of?

Hey so I want to know what guys, and teen boys think of red nail polish on a girl that's flirting with you?
Romantic or no?
Cuz red represents romance..

Most Helpful Guy

• I uh, probably wouldn't think twice about it to be honest. I don't know if it applies to all guys but I might notice you were wearing red nail polish, maybe. I probably wouldn't think any further than that, like about WHY you wore red nail polish or whether it's romantic.

If I thought about that for every little thing it would be absolutely exhausting, lol

What Guys Said 2

• I have a thing for nail polish but most guys don't notice or care much about it. I guess that red is a sign of romance so wear it if you want. You should be wearing polish or whatever else for yourself rather than for others.

• I mean I wore red because I was thinking of him.. But we have the same sports team in common so I will wear orange next time!!

• Nope. not into nailpolish or llipstick.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't wear nail polish on my fingernails, I love red lipstick though. I heard guys like red lipstick.

• I heard that too!! I'm can't wear it cause I dont think it looks good on me, loll I just wear Barbie purple